Naruto's secret teacher

Naruto was upset, he'd been denied training yet again and they'd even started training Naomi...

Naruto was in a training ground crying after training himself into the ground.

"Hello." A light voice said from in front of him.

Looking up, Naruto saw a man with black hair that framed his face, black eyes, anbu clothes, and a sword on his back.

Naruto scrambled up to his feet, wiping his tears as he did so. "H-Hi..."

The black haired man grinned. "You were out here training?"

Naruto nodded. "Dad won't teach me anything...he only teaches my sisters..."

The man nodded sadly. "My father behaves similarly to my younger brother, trying to train me... My name is Itachi Uchiha, by the way."

Naruto shook Itachi's outstretched hand. "Naruto Namikaze..."

"How bout I train you Naruto? I could train you and Sasuke-kun at the same time?" Itachi asked.

Naruto smiled brightly. "You'd do that? Really Itachi?"

Naruto's smile was infectious as Itachi matched it. "It won't be easy though you know, I'll train you two til you hate me and then some. I'll promise you'll be way ahead of your classmates though. "

Naruto nodded. "Can we start now?"

Itachi shrugged. "Fine by me, how bout a spar so I know where you're at?"

Naruto smiled and dropped into a sloppy stance that looked similar to the style Hyuuga use.

Naruto then shot forward, Itachi made mental notes that he should work on his strategy and taijutsu...

Naruto went for a punch but Itachi slapped his fist away and flicked his forehead.

Naruto recovered and went fora jumping kick, but Itachi grabbed his legs and threw him towards India puddle around ten foot away.

This went on for two hours and Naruto showed no sign of stopping so Itachi stopped him. "Enough. You need to work on your taijutsu style instead of mixing styles you see, you should never rush into a straightforward fight with someone who outclasses you, and finally...you need a weapon."

Naruto nodded, taking in the information. "Thanks Itachi-sensei."

"You're welcome. Be back here everyday at seven in the morning. I'll get you the skills you'll need."