Toph: Twinkle-Toes, that's got to be you!

Toph and Katara run towards Aang excitedly. Standing in front of Aang were Hakoda, Bato, and a shorter Fire Nation soldier wearing fire bender armor.

Katara: Aang, you're awake!

Aang: Are you sure? (Rubs his eyes) I feel like I'm dreaming.

Aang was caught off guard when Katara ran up and embraces him.

Katara: You're not dreaming. You're finally awake.

Katara lets go and the person dressed as a Fire Nation soldier walks up to Aang.

Sokka: Aang, (Give him a quick hug) good to see you back with the living, buddy.

Aang: (Confused) Sokka?

Suhara: (Joining them) Yeah, that's him. I'm glad you're okay.

Aang: Suhara?

Aang stares in confusion as he looks like he's about to faint.

Toph: Uh-oh! Somebody catch him, he's gonna...

Katara runs to Aang, but he fell.

Aang: Why are we on a Fire Nation ship? Why is everyone dressed this way?

Aang was then given a red robe by Suhara as a disguise.

Suhara: This is a traditional Fire Nation robe. It's not much but it's better than nothing.

Aang: And why am I the only one out of it?

Katara: You need to take it easy, okay? You got hurt pretty bad. I like your hair.

Aang: (Shock) I have hair?! (Feeling his scalp) How long was I out?!

Katara: A few weeks.

Hakoda: (Joining Katara and Aang) Everything okay?

Katara: (Looking away) We're fine, Dad.

Hakoda: (Offering Aang his hand) I'm Hakoda, Katara and Sokka's father.

Katara: (Annoyed) He knows who you are. I just called you "Dad", didn't I?

Hakoda: I guess you're right.

Aang: Nice to officially meet you, Chief Hakoda (Offers his hand)

Hakoda: (Grabs Aang's arm) It's an honor to meet you.

Katara: (Annoyed) Great, great. Now you guys have finally met, so would you mind giving us a little privacy?

Hakoda: Of course.

Toph, Suhara, and Curtis now lean against the side of the ship together, Sheba being petted by the short earth bender girl.

Toph: I'm glad he's awake, but he seems to think this is a nightmare or something.

Suhara: I don't blame him. It's my worst one.

Curtis: Everything's gonna be fine. Now Suhara, come help me and Bato make breakfast.

Suhara: Yes, sir.

~ ~ ~

Sokka sits on top of a crate on the deck, surrounded by the rest of his friends and family. They are all eating bowls of noodles.

Sokka: After what happened in Ba Sing Se, we had to get you to safety. We flew back to Chameleon Bay, where we found my father and the other Water Tribe man. The Earth King decided he wanted to travel the world in disguise, so he set off alone. Well, not completely alone. Soon, the bay was overrun with Fire Nation ships. Rather than fight them all, we captured a single ship and made it our disguise. Since then, we've been traveling west. (Points to Chameleon Bay and moves his finger across to the Serpent's Pass) We crossed through The Serpent's Pass a few days ago. We've seen a few Fire Nation ships, but none have bothered us. Thanks to Suhara teaching us some Fire Nation army manners.