Sokka: (Thoughtfully) That might come back to bite us in the blubber.

Aang: (Glaring at the door) I don't care. From now on we do whatever it takes to find Appa.

Toph: (Raising arms in the air) YEAH! Let's break some rules!

Toph turns and blasts out the nearest wall with earth bending.

Suhara: Love your enthusiasm Blind Spot, but not what I had in mind.

Toph: Oh, sorry Hot Head.

~ ~ ~

Sokka brushes paste onto a stone wall and plaster up an Appa Poster. In a narrow alley, Katara, Suhara, and Aang were pasting more of them up. Toph was leaning against the wall with arms crossed, near Sokka. Momo perches above their heads.

Sokka: Well split up to cover more area. Toph, I guess you should just go with Suhara.

Toph: (Peevishly) Why? Because you think I can't put up posters on my own?

Grabbing his bush, she slashes glue across the wall, then slams a poster against it, face down.

Toph: (Dolefully) It's upside-down, isn't it? I'll just go with Suhara. (She then hands him back the brush, and they all split up)

Suhara and Toph walk towards the west area of the city.

Toph: It's all my fault. I'm the one who let them take Appa.

Suhara: It is nobody's fault. We needed information from that library, so we couldn't have been there to help you. You had to stop it from sinking. (Putting an arm around her shoulders in an attempt to cheer her up) My dad always says; Destiny always has a funny way of working things out. So I have a feeling Appa will be back with us in no time. (Scratching the back of his head) Y'know, I can't shake this feeling I'm gonna have to give some exposition soon.

They then hear yelling and rush in its direction. They meet up with Sokka and Aang as they see Katara pinning someone to a wall with her water bending.

Sokka: Katara, what is it?

Katara: Jet's back. We can't trust anything he says.

Sokka: But we don't even know why he's here.

Katara: (With a hostile tone) I don't care why he's here. Whatever the reason is, it can't be good.

Jet: I'm here to help you find Appa.

Still pinned to the wall, Jet then opens his hand to let a leaflet unroll.

Aang: (Turning to the leaflet back to Katara) Katara, we have to give him a chance.

Jet: (Earnestly) I swear, I've changed. I was a troubled person, and I let my anger get out of control. But I don't even have the gang now. I've put all that behind me.

Katara: (Bitterly) You're lying!

Toph pushed past Katara and she placed her palm on the wall close to Jet.

Toph: He's not lying

Sokka: How can you tell?

Toph: I can feel his breathing and heartbeat. When people lie, there is a physical reaction. He's telling the truth.

Toph, Suhara, Aang and Sokka turned to Katara.

Aang: (Beseechingly) Katara, we don't have any leads. If Jet says he can take us to Appa, we have to check it out.

Katar: (Shoulders sagging in resignation) Alright... (Suddenly stabbing a finger at Jet) But we're not letting you out of our sight.

Suhara: Well, I guess I should explain to you, Toph. So basically, on our way to the North Pole, we came across these tree people called; the Freedom Fighters. Jet was their leader, and they were trying to destroy the Fire Nation, like us.