Tales of Ba Sing Se

Zacznij od początku

The three girls laugh while Toph's smile is replaced by a frown as they stop walking and Katara put her arm over Toph's shoulder, attempting to console her.

Katara: Don't listen to them, let's keep walking.

Star: I think she looks cute. Like that time we put a sweater on your pet poodle monkey.

Girl (3): Good one, Star.

Katara: Let's go, Toph.

Toph: No, no, that was a good one. Like your poodle monkey. (Starts to laugh) You know what else is a good one?

Toph earth bends the bridge, removing a circular part above which the three girls were standing, causing the girls to fall into the creek below and Katara went to check them from the hole.

Katara: Now that was funny.

Then Katara water bends a wave that sweeps the girls as they scream then she saw Toph walking away while she had to jog to catch up with her.

Katara: Those girls don't know what they're talking about.

Toph: It's okay. One of the good things about being blind, is I don't have to waste my time worrying about appearances. I don't care what I look like. I'm not looking for anyone's approval. I know who I am.

Katara: That what I really admire about you, Toph. You're so strong and confident and self-assured. And I know it doesn't matter, but... you're really pretty.

Toph: I am?

Katara: Yeah. You are. And I think Suhara would say the same thing when he sees you.

Toph then blushes for hearing what Katara said about Suhara.

Toph: I'd return the compliment, but I have no idea what you look like, thank you, Katara.

Katara: What are friends for?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tale of Suhara

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the house, Suhara was sitting on a chair looking into one of his books, which was acting as a planner. When he looks at the date.

Suhara: (Sighs) Today's the day. At least I'm in Ba Sing Se now.

Sokka: Hey! (Walking towards Suhara) Why the long face?

Suhara: No reason.

Sokka: If you say so. Anyway, Toph and Katara are out on a day spa or something, and Aang's out looking for Appa. Wanna do some sword training with me?

Suhara: Actually... Level with me here, Sokka. You had Yue before... you know, and now you've got Suki. And I think Ty Lee is now into you. How do you do it? How do you get so many girls to like you?

Sokka: (Sitting down on the arm of the chair) What's this about? Oh, is it-

Suhara: Yeah.

Sokka: I figured. Honestly, I don't know. If you couldn't already see, I'm not exactly a perfect specimen, and I'm kind of a fool most of the time. So... I guess I'm just honest.

Suhara: What do you mean?

Sokka: Just be yourself. From what I can tell, you don't need to win her over or anything, she's already there.

Suhara: I know, it's just... I wanna do something special for her.

Sokka: Well, you could make her something special.