General Sung: (Rubbing his cheek) You're right, I'm sorry.

Toph: Maybe you'd like the Avatar's help now?

General Sung: (Meekly approaching Aang in a timid voice) Yes, please.

They then went back to the ledge to think of a plan.

Aang: The question is, how are we gonna stop that thing?

Everyone looks at Sokka and Suhara.

Sokka: Why are you all looking at us?

Aang: You're the idea guy.

Toph: And Suhara usually has some inside information on their tech.

Sokka: (Complaining) So I'm the only one who can ever come up with a plan? That's a lot of pressure.

Katara: And also the complaining guy.

Sokka: That part I don't mind.

Suhara: And I don't have any information about this. Unless...

Toph: Unless what?

Suhara: I'll need to see the plans for it to confirm my suspicions.

~ ~ ~

They now stand in an enclosed Infirmary atop the outer wall, where the members of the Terra Team lay on futons. General Sung, Aang, Sokka, Toph, Suhara, and Momo watch as Katara spreads the blue energy of her healing technique over the arm of one of the wounded warriors.

General Sung: What's wrong with him? He doesn't look injured

Katara: His Chi is blocked. (Dissipates the energy) Who did this to you?

Terra Team Soldier: (Moaning) Two girls ambushed us, one of them hit me with a bunch of quick jabs, and suddenly I couldn't earth bend, and I could barely move... and then she cartwheeled away.

Recognition dawns in Katara and Suhara's eyes.

Suhara: Ty Lee.

Katara: (Looking away thoughtfully) She doesn't look dangerous, but she knows the human body and its weak points. It's like she takes you down from the inside.

Sokka: (An idea suddenly hits him and begins gesturing wildly) Ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo, ooo!

Katara: Yes?

Sokka: (Excitedly) What you just said, that's how we're gonna take down the Drill. The same way Ty Lee took down all these big earth benders.

Toph: (Enthusiastically) By hitting its pressure points!

Aang: (Looking out a window at the Drill below) We'll take it down from the inside.

~ ~ ~

Toph, Suhara, Aang, Momo, Katara, and Sokka are crouched down in one of the abandoned trenches.

Toph: (Gesturing back towards the Drill) Once I whip up some cover, you're not gonna be able to see, so stay close to me.

Suhara: (Flirting matter) I can do that.

Toph bushed from the comment, before leaping from the trench, Toph begins a strenuous earth bending gesture that ends with a powerful foot stomp, sending a mighty bast of dust and broken stone rocketing along the ground toward the Drill.

Toph: Run!

Racing closely behind Toph, the team plunges into the swirling white dust cloud. Finally, they emerge at the front of the Drill. Standing in the drill's shadow, Toph bends open a pit in the ground.