The Southern Air Temple

Comincia dall'inizio

Suhara: The Fire Nation is ruthless.

Katara: They killed my mother.

Suhara: And they could have done the same to your people.

Aang: Just because no one has seen an air bender doesn't mean the Fire Nation killed them all. They probably escaped.

Katara: I know it's hard to accept.

Aang: You don't understand, Katara. The only way to get to an air bender temple is on a flying bison, and I doubt the Fire Nation has any flying bison. (Patting Appa) Right, Appa?

Appa growls as a response and Aang yelled 'yip yip' to fly faster. As Appa flies very fast in the sky Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Suhara see the temple on the mountain out of the clouds.

Aang: There it is, the Southern Air Temple.

Katara: Aang, it's amazing!

Suhara: It's beautiful!

Aang: (To Appa) We're home buddy. We're home.

The gang left Appa at a flat spot on the mountainside that had a small road that led up the mountain, where the temple was located at. The group, presumably a large distance from Appa.

Sokka: So, where do I get something to eat?

Katara: You're lucky enough to be one of the first outsiders to ever visit an air bender temple and all you can think about is food?

Sokka: I'm just a simple guy, with simple needs

Aang: Guys, look!

They all look at Aang and see what he's pointing.

Aang: This is where my friends and I would play airball, and over there is where the bison would sleep. And... (Sigh)

Katara: What's wrong?

Aang: This place used to be full of monks and lemurs and bison. Now there's just a bunch of weeds. I can't believe how much things have changed.

Aang grows a sad and disappointed look on his face as he stares at the emptiness of the temple.

Sokka: So uh, this airball game. How do you play it?

Aang and Sokka get on one end of what seems to be an arena with giant wooden logs between the two ends. Separating the two players. Aang tosses an airbended wooden ball at Sokka through the arena. Aang shoots one ball and it ravels between the logs, finally hitting Sokka in the chest and tossing him out of the platform that kept him up. As he was falling, Suhara and Katara were relaxing against a rock, Suhara saw Sokka falling and ran to catch him.

Suhara: I got y- (Thud)

Sokka fell on top of Suhara, leaving Suhara face-first on the snow.

Katara: Are you okay, Suhara?!

Underneath Sokka's seated butt Suhara gave her a thumbs-up as Katara walked and got Sokka up from his best friend's body.

Sokka: Ow. This game is putting me in a world of hurt.

As he scratched his head, near Suhara's body lay near a Fire Nation soldier helmet. Broken and slightly tattered as the age started to show on it.

Sokka: Katara, Suhara, check this out...

Katara helps Suhara up and they both crouch down to get a closer look.

Suhara: Fire Nation.

Sokka: We should tell him.

Suhara then looks sadly upon the helmet but nods at Sokka's words.

Katara: Aang. (She calls out the Airbender) You need to see this.