The Avatar Returns

Start from the beginning

Little Girl: (Her eyes shining with tears) Aang! Don't go! We'll miss you!

Aang: (Sadly) I'll miss you too. Come on, boy.

As Appa and Aang leaves, Kanna walks towards Katara

Kanna: Katara, you'll feel better after you-

Katara: (Turns around, slightly angry) Are you happy now? There goes my one chance at becoming a water bender.

Sokka: Alright soldiers. Ready our defenses! The Fire Nation could be on our shores any moment now!

Little boy: (Raising his hand) But, I gotta-

Sokka: And no potty breaks!

Suhara: (Holding his hand on Sokka's shoulder) Hey Sokka, please leave the children out of this. (To the little boy) It's okay, buddy! Just go back to your momma and don't come out of your tent. Okay?

Sokka: Suhara, what are you doing?!

Suhara: Sokka, we are not going to have kids fight against adults. We should keep the children with their mothers until it's safe, for now, I'm gonna go grab my stuff-

Sokka: What, why?

Suhara: In case if Ghidorah and I are also banished, or in case if we have to fight against the Fire navy's troops.

Walking to the tent and packing his stuff, Sokka enters the tent with a worried look in his eyes.

Sokka: So you're gonna fight? You can't do that. I mean your legs are healed, but your arm isn't completely.

Suhara: The least I could do is hold them down to the best of my fire bending. You guys are the sole reason I'm not dead yet.

Sokka: Big deal.

Suhara: You don't understand! It is my duty to protect my people! And right now I'm going to protect the who saved me.

Sokka: Okay. But I'm going to help you.

Suhara in the Fire Nation armor he had when they first found him. While it isn't much, as it used to, he had the under armor, his sword that he made strapped onto his belt, and some boots on both of his feet. Sokka was putting the final pieces of his armor. A few minutes later, they have Sokka patrolling the outer borders of the tribe's walls, searching for any problems. Suhara was making sure everyone is in place, all inside their respective tents, away from harm.

Once Suhara is done with the headcount, he heads over to accompany Sokka.

Sokka: Anything out of the ordinary, Suhara?

Suhara: Not that I know of.

Sokka: If you say s-

Before Sokka could finish, a loud bang sounded, and rumbling ensued as his tower started to fall over, a Fire navy ship appears from the fog in front of both Sokka and Suhara.

Suhara instantly around for anyone out of place as he jumped down from the border as Sokka remained unmoving looking directly at the ship.

Katara & Suhara: Sokka get out of the way!

As the ship comes to a halt and makes the border crumble, making Sokka fall down a trail of snow back inside the village. The front of the ship tilts down, allowing a group of fire benders to walk out with... Prince Zuko?!

Zuko: Where are you hiding him?

Zuko surveys the crowd of villagers, who fall completely silent. Without warning, he extends his arm out into the crowd grabs Kanna, holding her by the hood of her parka.