Chapter 1: The New Home

Lucy's Pov:
"Ugh!" I grunted as I stuffed my face in my bed pillow. My dad got a new job! You think I would be happy... But I'm Not!! Why did it have to be Now?! Of all times! I'm in my second high school year, for peeps sake, how am I going to regain my title as most popular girl in school!?

It doesn't matter now... I have to do what my Dad says -_-. I hope ate the very least that I'm not put into a school of weirdos. The new job is in a town called Magnolia, I think, and my dad had to have our estate reach up to there didn't he!

"Lucy?" I heard a knock along with the voice of my father at my bedroom door.

I looked up for a moment, then went back to stuffing my face. "What, dad?"

"Nothing it's just that you do remember that the move is Tomorrow, right?"

"EHHHH?!" I yelled pulling my face from my pillow. I jumped right out of my sulking, and yelled. "YOU DIDNT TELL ME!"

"I sort of forgot, dear..." He said in an apologetic voice. I sighed at that.

"So I better start packing, huh?" I said looking at him with annoyance.

"That would be nice..." My dad said. "Well, I'll leave you to your packing ok, Lucy?"

"Yeah sure" I grunted as I closed my door. How am I suppose to pack everything that quickly?! I have over 20 pairs of shoes!! The amount of outfits I have is MORE! I sighed and told myself I was just going to bring 5 pairs of shoes and 10 outfits.

After ten hours of hours or restless decision making and stuffing of clothes, I was exhausted and decided to skip supper. My arms were already too sore that I don't think I could pick up a spoon...

I staggered to my bed, and let my body drop onto the soft mattress. I slept almost instantly, and before I knew it was already morning.

I woke up with my arms still sore, but much less than they were yesterday. I got out of my bed and went downstairs to the large dining room. Over there, I found a plate of eggs with waffles and bacon, it was calling to me. My mouth watered as I walked to the seat that sat in front of the breakfast. I sat down, and proceeded to stuff my face with it.

Shortly after I finished my dad had walked into the dining hall, looking at my rather disturbing appearance.

"Lucy? Why did you eat my breakfast?"

My face started sweating. I tried to break it off with a laugh, didn't really do much though. "Hahaha! This was your breakfast? Hehe I'm sorry..."

My father smiled lightly. "It's fine, Lucy, but please get out of those wrinkled clothes. We are going to leave in an two hours."

He walked off with out saying anything else, leaving me to sulk at my own appearance. "Okay~"

I went to my room, and changed my clothes, got my bags and unsuccessfully tried to drag my bags down the stairs. Two of my bags got stuck on the way down the stairs. -__- great... I had to get one of my butlers to help me take it down.

Once I had all my bags down the stairs, the same butler helped my move it to the front entrance. I thanked him and told him that I got it from here.

I went back upstairs to wait the rest of the time, until I had to leave.

After an hour later, my dad asked the same butler to help me get my bags into the one of the many sports cars that My dad owned.

"Ready, Lucy?" My dad asked me ask he got into the car.

"Yes..." I couldn't say anything, obviously. I couldn't oppose, it was my dad's work, so it was important.

"Then let's go." We took about only 30 minutes to get to magnolia by car. It wasn't that far from the estate, but my dad insisted that we move over there to get to know the "common folk".

We reached to an modern-ish apartment building, when my dad had stopped the car. It was a little shabby around the edges, but at least it wasn't an outhouse. I followed my dad into the building where I saw a man with bright red hair, he was around his 30 most likely, like my dad.

"Good morning, Ig!" My dad greeted him. 0.0 My dad never greets people with nicknames! They must be really close then.

"Please don't call me that, Jude." The red haired man said. "But it's great to see you again." He shook my dad's hand firmly.

"Oh! Yes this is my daughter Lucy." My dad nudged my shoulder a bit.

"Right, she is going to attend Fairy Academy today, right?" My dad's friend said. I forgot, I have to go to this towns school.

"Let me show you to your rooms then, right, Jude?"

"Yes."

The man led us into two rooms, first my dad's, then mine. They weren't next to each other oddly enough. Red hair man said that most of the rooms were booked so we had to stick with the ones that were available. My dad surprisingly didn't argue. He usually would be stubborn about this sort of stuff.

After I got to my room, they left me there to "try to feel at home." How can I do that! The room was only one-fourth of the room I had back at the estate. -~- aw well I have to deal with it I guess.

I looked around. The window was too small. The bed was half the size I'm used to. And the Closet isn't big enough all my clothes!! Dam...

How am I going to live like this. I hadn't noticed a uniform spread across the bed until I jumped into it. I saw a logo on the yellow sweater vest. Fairy Academy...