Hello Again!

Hey everyone! It's been a hot minute hasn't it, a year and a half now since I finished writing this story. As the pandemic continues I've fallen back into my hunger games phase (reverting back into my childhood and all) and after rereading this story I've fallen back in love with the world and my girl clove lmao. So, that being said, I've been considering writing another clove story but from a different perspective. I need your help with some decisions though and since this story has become bigger than anything I can imagine I figured this would be the best place to do it.

Lets do some poles, shall we?

The district:

Write about district 4 again (idk what my fixation on 4 is, maybe I've flushed it out so much the first time around that I feel attached but it's my fav, don't come for me):

Write about a different district (I was thinking maybe district 7 bc thanks to Johanna we know a decent amount of information about it but if you guys have another suggestion lmk):

Backstory-I'm not going to give too much away here because I still don't fully have it figured out but we can out a few possible plot points here that multiple can be chosen from

Orphan/homeless (a classic tbh, idk how the backstory will go but she don't have any family/doesn't know much about them)

The naive younger sibling/ sheltered (this one is pretty self explanatory, an underdog story, I'm not a huge fan of this one but it's always a possibility)

The protective older sibling (big Katniss energy, a lot to loose and are more skilled in general)

Worker (started working young, good with weapons, a force to be reckoned with in the games)

Legacy (this is kinda like the first story but I could rework it, maybe a reluctant legacy that was pushed into the limelight)

True career (yeah misty was a career but she was kind and was doing it for the other in her life but we could work it that she's genuinely in the games to mess shit up but has the clove thing going on the side)

Enemy's to lovers (this one could be fun, I think this one would work best for an outlier district since they wouldn't really have much time to communicate)

Volunteer-non career edition (I feel like I have an idea that this would go well with another plot point and the story would be a little more serious than my last but that could be a nice spin)

Personality (I've realized recently that almost all my characters are written the same and I wanna challenge myself a litte this time and also try not to write her like I wrote Misty. Pick as many of these as you'd like but one thing I can say is she's not going to be an antagonist, at their core this character is a good person though they'll have quarks)

Sassy/sarcastic

Hotheaded

Cynical

Class clown

Protective

Positive/can-do attitude

Family oriented

Determined

Stoic/serious around everyone except for the people she loves

Talkative

Centre of attention/loves putting on a show