ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Start from the beginning

After we each ordered some food, Ms. Kim continued sharing her insights on how we can further improve our services. I listened attentively before a blonde-haired woman shyly tapped Ms. Kim's shoulder.

"Bora eonnie, sorry for interrupting your conversation, but may I talk to you for a second?" The blonde asked.

Rather than answering directly, Ms. Kim looked at me. Understanding her unspoken question, I said, "It's okay, Ms. Kim. Take your time. We were actually supposed to have lunch, so business can wait after our meal."

"Thank you, Ms. Shen. By the way, this is Kim Chaehyun, the manager of Choi Yujin. Chaehyun-ah, this is Ms. Shen Xiaoting, CEO of Shen Hotels International and basically my immediate boss."

My eyes widened a little at knowing who the woman is. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Kim. I never expected the famous 'Golden Manager' of WakeUp entertainment to be so young."

The woman laughed. "I get that a lot, but I could say the same to you, Ms. Shen. I may not know much about the hotel industry but for you to be a CEO at such a young age, is obviously saying a lot about your skills. It actually surprised me that you know me."

I gave her an amiable smile. "It became a trending topic back then when you single-handedly managed to lead into stardom the globally popular girl group, Kep1er. Now, you're even managing one of Asia's most demanded artist."

"It was all their work, really. I was just trying to make them eat and sleep when they needed to." The woman was obviously much more comfortable.

"Don't underappreciate yourself, Ms. Kim. You're doing spectacular with your job. Also, thank you for choosing our hotel." I stood up to give her a handshake as a form of acknowledgement.

She immediately took my hand before giggling and letting go. "Thank you so much. To be complimented by such a beautiful and successful woman is making my day already. Bora eonnie, you should never leave your job with a boss like this."

Ms. Kim Bora playfully slapped her arm, "I was never planning to leave anyway."

"I wouldn't want you to." I gave them both a small smile.

They were just about to excuse themselves when I noticed a familiar face approaching our table.

"Chaehy- No way! Why are you here!?"

•°~°~°•

• Yujin •

After finishing up with the press conference, I immediately went to the room that the hotel kindly provided us. I was worn out with all their questions so I need some time to recharge.

"Yujin eonnie, do you want to get some lunch first before leaving?" Chaehyun asked.

"Yes! I heard that the restaurant in this hotel sells one of the best bossam." I squealed.

"Do you want to eat here or just dine in there?"

"Hmm, if there aren't too many people dining, I want to eat there. The interiors of this hotel is beautiful!" I took a sweeping glance at our room and praised the designer.

"Okay~ Then I'll head down first and you could follow me when I text you if it's okay."

I showed a thumbs up to indicate my agreement.

After just a few minutes of waiting, I received a text from Chaehyun saying, 'Eonnie, there's only Bora eonnie and probably her colleagues dining here. You can come down now and I'll just thank her for helping us organize the conference.'