his couch is comfortable

Tobias  soon began to look me up and down and he looked at me and said" tomorrow breakup with Sebastian" I began to fuss and he kissed me and began to trail his fingers around my neck "listen to me " I said "fine" I grumbly sigh "his dick is big though" he smirked and said "that was not big I know what big is "I blushes and soon got my shirt on" can you help me with homework please because a asshole teacher assigned a lot of work" he growled "who's the asshole  babyboy you might wanna correct yourself " ,I smartly said "Mr. Tobias wither that's who" he sighed "that's offensive " and I grabbed my backpack and down the stairs out the front door to his house and he followed me and I walked in and sat on his couch and I pulled my shoes and socks off and my shorts and shirt getting comfortable " lovely sight to see Hun but remember school work " I huff and I  lay on his couch in my j string ass cheeks out and he looked at my ass and sighed "can't be doing this to me " I looked at him and said"whatcha meaning " he smacks my ass cheeks and I moan and I soon grab my bookbag grabbing my small bag and walking to his bathroom and I open my bag.
I slide the lube out and bend over rubbing it on my asshole and sliding my butt plug in and waddle out softly laying back down on his couch and he looks at me "darling you don't want to  play this game  and he clicks his tongue and I blush * (what if I do though ,I'ma continue to tease him) *I softly move my head on his lap and I look at him and feel him growl and he pulls my plug out and begins to slide his finger in and I moan and I unzip his pants and his bulge nearly springs out and I pull his jeans and underwear down revealing his cock that smacked me in my face as it flopped out . I look at him and slide my tongue over the shaft and he growls curling his fingers in me making me moan and I open my mouth and place his tip in and begin sucking and he  growls approvingly and I continue to until one of his hands pushes my head down as I suck and I began to choke on his member and he smirks and I sit up and he pulls his finger out and I softly bend over his couch and he bites his lip and I beggingly say "Tobias please fuck me " he sighs and says "correction its master not my name" I smile "master fuck me please " he stands up and he situates his tip at my entrance and he slams into me causing me to gasp and moan loudly and he attacks my back and neck and I moan louder as our bodies fit together as his thrusts get deeper and harder and soon he is playing with my nipples and I feel my cock twitch .I begin rubbing my cock only for my hand to be moved and his hand to replace it and he thrusts into me while pumping his hand up and down my cock as his thrust began to fasten sloppily he would groan in a pleasure filled groans and his hands finding their way up my body groping at my hips and curves with his bare palm his hands Featherly groping me. His breath would hitch as i felt his cock thrusting into my tight asshole i moaned as he thrusted deeper into me i would arch my back in pleasure i would feel his hand slap my sensitives soft asscheek roughly and Tobias would begin to grope my asscheek with his hand i would moan out breathlessly "  tobiasss  mmnnnmn ahhhgmnnmn fuck me like the little slut i am sir " he leaned down and placed kisses all over my chest and neck he would gently nibble i would hear him inhale as if he was smelling me and he would say in between each kiss " may. i . feed.. off you babyboy.." i would nod happily as he gently kissed my neck and he breathed on it befor biting down and i would feel like a electric current just shot under my skin through my veins and it caused me to ach my body a bit into his and i would gasp feeling my eyes become heavy slowly and iw ould grasp at his back digging my nails in moaning and gaspping  beggingly as he fed off me and i would feel him thrust it me more fastly as he fed i would feel the endorphins and the pleasure off of him feeding making my body weak under him .