Different place

It's been a while since I wrote in this story so the style may be different😅
-------------------------------------------

Bfb Firey's pov

I was talking to my other version and even tho we are the same person he is really nice to talk too, he helped me overcome my fears a little and gave me a serum he uses so I can't burn anything which is pretty neat. I wonder why our Gb didn't think of that.

We have been talking with the losers about his world until Pin 'pointed' out something in the distance.

Pin: I-I think it's them!

Loser: Yep! I see both Leafy's too.

Bell came closer and closer to the island but the more she did the more I got anxious.

What if they don't talk to me? What if she doesn't talk to me.

Oh what am I saying... Of course she doesn't! After what I said and did in the past and the present!

Bell finally made a stopping point and let the objects on her get off. Direct eye contact...

It was silent between me and Leafy. It's like we both wanted to say something but couldn't.

But no one needed to break it. Because the portal did.

Coiny: What the hell is it doing now?

(MV) Gb: I...I'm not sure.

I looked in the portals direction breaking the eye contact with Leafy. it kept making strange noises until another object came down. But not just any object.

GB!!!!!

(MV) Gb: F-Four! How did you get here!

I watched as our Four came after their name was said.

(MV) Four: The losers noticed that Firey and Leafy were gone. Cake talked about that strange portal so...

We must leave now.

(MV) Gb: But Four! We can't leave! Well, at least not yet! There's so much to see!

(MV) Four: No! Do you know how dangerous this is.. if we don't leave this place will open up more and more dimensions!

(MV) Gb: What are you talking about! Look, we just need more time alright!

BFB Four: What the hell!

MV Leafy's pov

I watched as the two Four's fought, Gb getting involved. The portal continued to make the strange noise so I went near it slowly.

Going directly under the portal I felt gravity change it's ways. The portal started sucking inwards? I felt myself getting sucked in it like a black hole. But then out of nowhere it started making a loud noise that could tear someone's ears out (or imaginary ears in this case) the noise caught pretty much every objects attention. I ran away from the portal before I could have gotten fully off the ground, but when I tried I failed.

LEAFY!

I heard another abject yell before getting consumed into the bright swirly colors of the portal.