Chapter 3: Kicked Out

"Get out. GET OUT!" Julia screamed was heard through out the neighborhood. (Y/N) eye rose slightly.

"Take your things and get out you Quirkless piece of shit." Julia took a deep breath. "You aren't my son, I have no son." She then threw a crumbled piece of paper at (Y/N) hitting him in the chest.

(Y/N) watched as the piece of paper fall down and hit the ground. He bent down on one knee and uncrumbled the ball and saw what it said.

"Dis...ownment paper..."

Julia laughed as if she was gaining some satisfaction from this. "That's right from this moment onward you are no longer my son."

"So leave you Quirkless trash and never come back." Julia said and she took deep breaths.

Nona laughed meanwhile. "Alright this useless peace of shit of a human being is finally gone from my life-" before could finish what else was going to be saying, she was struck by lightning, causing her to scream in pain and agony.

Julia on the other hand looked where the lightning came from

Suddenly her eyes widen. Her son, her disowned son, had his hand stretched out and lightning was coming out his hands...and into her daughter!

Before she could say anything, rush to her baby girl or do just about anything, she was then struck by the same lightning that came from her former sons hand.

It was to much for Julia. The pain was too much and she blacked out.

(Y/N) stared down at Julia and said one word, "Pathetic."

With that (Y/N) went to his room...well former room and took everything that he had there that wasn't nailed down, which was not a lot. Right now, he needed to set a new identity for himself. But he would do that later.

He plans to enact...

But first he needed to...change his attire.

Just then he began to change into different clothing.

"No...to bright."

"No...to green."

"Ahh...perfect."

"I look good

"I look good." (Y/N) voice was filtered to a deeper voice. "I better get going. I have everything I need."

With that he walked to the front door of the house and before he could leave, he heard a voice.

"Wait." A soft voice came from behind him, but he just ignored it.

Julia then tried to crawl to (Y/N) side.

"(Y/N). (Y/N)! (Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!!!" Her plead was ignored as her son disappeared in a dark flash.