Caught

So... not to dump or anything but I just kinda got to a stopping point in the breakdown I'm having currently...thanks to Mending Broken Hearts being updated coincidentally lmao. so i am taking time to write a chapter that was suggested in one of my comments. also there is smut enjoy:))

WARNING!! degrading :)

Luna and Barry were cuddled up in my lap and beside me as I scrolled through my phone, it was pouring outside which was new for Florida weather but I didn't mind. I was curled up in a blanket with no intentions of getting up, luckily I hadn't had the urge to pee in the last hour and a half I had been sat here.

Rhea was doing her daily gym session and usually I would join her but I woke up feeling unproductive so I stayed home. She left me with a kiss on my forehead and a couple sweet praises in my ear before she left, after she was gone I got maybe a 30 minute nap in before I got up and cuddled on the couch to wait for her. The apartment was cold so I anticipated her arrival to make her cuddle with me and eat junk food while watching horror movies all day, we enjoyed doing those things on unproductive days.

It had been a while, I wasn't sure how much time had passed. I was engaged heavily to my phone, I didn't even realize I was in a rabbit hole of Rhea Ripley edits until I heard her whisper in my ear. "You know if you wanted to thirst over me you could have just texted me to come home early" her voice made me jump from my comfy position and look at her with wide eyes, I looked back down at my phone and cut it off before throwing it on the other side of the couch. She watched me with a shit eating smirk on her face, I so desperately wanted to say something to wipe it away but I was too shocked.

My eyes moved with her body as she walked over to my side of the couch, I backed up as she approached me and almost tripped on my blanket in the process. I completely forgot about my blanket that I had wrapped around me still, I was only wearing a sports bra and a pair of blue plaid pajama pants so the top half of my body was cold. She grabbed my throat gently and brought my face close to hers, her breath was minty with a hint of her pre-workout. "Do you usually like to watch those edits of me when I'm not home? Does it make you think of nights when I am here?" I didn't know how to respond, I knew she was finding this entertaining but I didn't want her to get the satisfaction. I looked her in the eye and smirked "Yeah I do, I like to watch videos of you and imagine your tongue inside me."

She dragged me into the bedroom and pushed me down on the bed, I sat up and looked up at her with an innocent smile. Her jaw flexed and she crossed her arms while she glared at me, I got up and moved my hand to caress her bicep. She looked down at my hand then back up at me before dryly chuckling, I honestly was scared of what she would do but I knew it wouldn't be that bad. She walked off to the closet and commanded me to lay down, when I hesitated she glared at me and instantly I moved back onto the bed. She walked back with a few things in her hands; lube, rope, a vibrator and our big red strap-on. I kept my legs closed and my clothes were still on, she wanted everything the opposite. She climbed on top of me, her hand moved up my side and stopped at my bra. I shivered from the warmth of her hands on my cold skin, she watched my face as she pulled my shirt off and smiled when I sucked in a breath. She pulled my pants off and leaned back on her heels to look down at my body, I was under her completely naked with a flushed face and goosebumps.

She put my hands above my head and tied them to the bed post with the rope she got, I was more vulnerable now and that fueled her to continue. I kept my eyes on her while she pulled her clothes off, I desperately wanted to touch her. Her skin was always so soft and I needed to have my hands on her, I pulled against my restraints and hissed when the rope rubbed against my wrist. She laughed and slowed down her movements, she slowly stripped down into her underwear and looked down at the toys. She wanted me to suffer but she didn't know how, I wanted her to touch me or let me touch her. She looked like she made her decision when she looked back at me and moved to the side of the bed, she untied the rope from the other end and pulled me off the bed. She had me on my knees as she tied my hands together behind my back and stood infront of me, She looked down at me with a smirk on her face and amusement in her eyes. "you're going to eat me out before I do anything to you, do you understand slut?" I started to nod but caught myself before she would notice.

"Yes ma'am" she nodded and pulled down her underwear, I looked up at her with my tongue out and ready to taste her. She slowly moved her hips against my tongue while moaning in pleasure, I felt wetness drip down my thighs onto the hardwood. She moved a bit faster and I started to feel her hips lurch a bit, she was getting closer and it was making me wetter. She coated my tongue with her cum and pulled away after a minute and I brought my tongue back into mouth, she kneeled down in front of me and coated her fingers in the arousal on my thighs and brought them up between our faces. She pulled her fingers apart to see the strings that connected between them and smirked. "you're wet just from me using your tongue to get off, you're such a slut" I turned red and closed my thighs, she cleaned her fingers with her mouth as she stood up and made me stand.

I was bent over the bed with my hands still tied behind my back, I didn't know what she was doing until I felt a finger slowly enter me. She moved her finger inside me slowly before adding a new one, I turned my head to look at her and squeezed around her fingers. She watched her fingers enter and leave me repeatedly and made a scissor movement to widen my hole, she continued to so this until almost her entire hand was coated. She pulled away and turned me onto my back and spread my legs, she secured the strap around her waist and held it at my entrance. My clit was throbbing in anticipation as I waited almost impatiently for her to do something, she waited a few moments before she pushed into me and started thrusting slowly.

It had been less than 24 hours since we last had sex and my body still reacted virgin like to the way she fucked me, I was a mess at the hands of Demi Bennett. She knew my body so well and knew how to keep my toes curled, I moaned loudly as she pounded into my gspot. She placed the now pulsating vibrator against my clit and watched as I almost levitated off the bed, I was completely overtaken by pleasure and didn't feel myself about to cum until she pulled out. I whined in discomfort and looked up at her. She had a smile on my face and her hand soothed me with gentle circled on my thighs, she shooshed me until I calmed down before she pushed back in and repeated the action.

She did the same thing a few more times until she promised I could cum, once again I was overtaken by a huge feeling of pleasure and almost missed my orgasm. I squirted on both of her thighs and the bed sheets below me as I came and turned red, I my body relaxed after a little bit and her smile made me smile a little bit.

She cleaned us up in the shower and let me pick out the movie while she changed the bedding and got the snacks, I ordered our favorite chinese food and laid down on the freshly made bed in clean pajamas. I smiled at her as she came in and laid next to me also in fresh pajamas. She kissed my head and wrapped her arm around my waist as we started the movie, her presence managed to calmed me onto a perfect peace during The Nightmare on Elm Street.

I finished this the day after I started it, so i quit my job and im focusing on school so more time for chapters. if you have any other ideas let me know, I hope you enjoyed. have a nice day/night :))))