Another AN

1.2K READS!!!! seriously thank you to every one who has read this and been apart of it, especially thank you to the people who have been here since the beginning!!!

2K READS!!!! seriously thank you to every one who has read this and been apart of it, especially thank you to the people who have been here since the beginning!!!

I seriously cant thank you enough. I love interacting and talking to you call and the fact that you guys enjoy this makes writing these stories so much funner. I started this book as a way to release pent up energy that I had when it came to Rhea, not only sexual but romantically and i seriously did not expect this much support.

Me and my best friend talk about her a lot and everyone around me knows how much I love her so this book and these chapters come easily. I'm always taking requests and if you want me to do a rhea x (other wrestler male or female) x reader I'd be totally up for that. I'm slowly starting to fall into a Shayna Baszler crush thing too so she might be joining chapters in the future.

No but seriously, my dms are open and im always willing to talk to anyone who messages me, even if you just need to rant to a stranger. I don't know how much I will get done this week but next week is spring break so I'll probably occupy my time with writing and getting chapters out.

And for anyone who wasnt aware. Rhea and Kevin did break up, sometime in February maybe? I saw a tiktok video about it but I don't always listen to tiktok and then I saw an edit page with a screenshot of a comment she made that said they broke up and them apologizing and she commented on that and said "its all good lol" or something like that so its confirmed by Rhea herself. But I dont have links or anything so just look under edits on ig until you find it.

anyway thank you again for reading and i can't wait to continue writing for you all. have a good night/day and a good weekend/week :))