Tell Me More

Hii:) sorry I haven't updated in a while! yesterday I was out with 2 of my best friends-- I mean I still am but they're asleep. Soooo i finished the first chap of the book idk if I wanna release it and the meet the mc chapter or if i should wait. Let me know but um- enjoy:))

!!!SMUT WARNING!!!

I stood on the balcony of our hotel room- mine and Rhea's. She was in the shower and I was standing in the warm sun, my body was slowly regaining strength after a crash I was in a few months prior so sun was important. I felt hands slide over my sides and pull me into a strong body, my heart rate picked up as I leaned into her. The way she touched me always made my body tingle, her touch only did good things to me and it fueled my need to have her touching me at all times. I had always told her that she owned me, every fiber of my body belongs to her. We had never discussed having that type of relationship on top of our already established one, even if we already had that kind of sex life.

"Good morning beautiful" her voice was so nice in the mornings, I audibly sighed at the sound and I felt her squeeze my sides gently. I mumbled a 'good morning' back to her as her lips started to touch the skin of my neck with kisses. She's always been possessive of me despite me wearing Ripley on a choker almost twenty-four seven, Like I said we never established the dom/sub relationship but we treated each other as such titles. She wore a patch on her vest of my cats Poe and Mousie to show who she's with without saying it.

I didn't feel the strap-on in her sweatpants until she pressed my ass to her hips, I wanted her to fuck me right there but people could see. That would be a bad image for her, she didn't seem to care though because she pulled up my robe and grabbed my ass. "Someone could see, Rhea" my voice held need but lacked the reasoning my sentence was supposed to have. She caught on and chuckled, leaning into my ear. "So you don't want me to fuck you on this balcony?" she emphasized the don't and waited for me to answer. I had to calculate the possibilities in my head before answering but finally I said fuck it. "I do, please do it" I could already feel my thighs being soaked as her hand left my ass, I could hear her fumbling with her sweats as she pulled them down. I didn't even blink twice before she slammed into me with a forceful thrust.

She growled lowly in my ear as she pulled my by my hair to press against her chest, my hands held onto the railing while trying to keep a low volume. I was playdough in her touch, her thrust were powerful and if we weren't careful we could alert everyone down in the streets that we were having sex. Her hand was between my legs and her fingers were rubbing my clit to meet the pace of her thrusts, I pressed my legs together as the started to shake. Rhea didn't stop though, my shaking was fueling her even more. She pulled the sleeved of my robe off my shoulders to expose my tits and kneaded one with her free hand, my body was so overstimulated and I hadn't been able to cum yet.

Rhea didn't stop as she touched me, I started to wobble a bit on my feet as my orgasm got closer. I could feel myself start to clench around the dildo inside me, Rhea realized it too since she had to use a bit more force to thrust into me. I grabbed onto her arm and dig my nails into her wrist as I came, fully emerged in the euphoric feelings that shot through my body. She slowly stopped after a few minutes and hugged me tightly as I caught my breath, her arms covered my tits from any eyes as we stood there. "You were a perfect toy like always my love" I stayed silent but she saw me smile.

"You know I have a few more hours before I have work" I just laughed and pulled away before walking inside to continue the rest of the evening.

I...am so...so sorry for this chapter...Also sorry about how possibly cringe it is Its really hard to write a good chapter when you've been doin some "fun things" the day before. Anyway this was kinda inspired by Mending Broken Hearts by JediKnightEli I'm obsessed with their book and recommend checking their books out :))