A: Have a nice day!

B: rest of it!

A: canim.

She said, breathing in his face.

Bora kissed her and said: I love you!!

A: me too. now hadi! you will be late!

*

B: So, nothing would be left. It is really good that we are in this situation when mostly other companies are struggling with viewers we are standing in an awesome place.

T: yes Bora! the last thing we published which was about that castle really had an awesome effect, for both us and Özgur Dünya. we are the only two companies which aren't struggling with the common problems.

B: awesome. so how is the privacy situation?

He asked Ali and the other boy.

Ali: it is okay. everything is under control.

B: So, thanks for participating, you can go.

About some minutes later his office was again empty and it was only him sitting behind his table.

He asked Selin to bring him a coffee. Selin brought it, He thanked her and She left.

Peril knocked the door.

P: Bora bey! there is someone on phone, He wants to talk with you.
B: From where?Who?
P: It is from New York's police, someone named Aydin Korfali.
B: who?
He asked with a shocked voice, it was mostly like he is asking himself not Peril.
P: Aydin Korfali.
Peril repeated even though She knew He isn't looking for repeating.

B: I won't talk. if they called again, don't even bring it to me.
P: Tamam.
Bora's expression changed so fast, He loosened his tie to take some breathe.
P: Bora bey!
He just noticed Pelin is still there.
B: What Pelin? What happened?
P: Ada has come, She is in Terrace.
B: Okay. you can go.
Peril left but he still was sitting on his chair.
"what the hell do you want from me? after six years.. wait! did Peril say police? what He has to do with Police? Neyse. sakin ol Bora. it is non of your business, your love is waiting for you"

He tightened his tie and went out of his office, went up to terrace, He saw Ada sitting on one of the bench, cuddling Deniz and playing with her.
A: Kizim benim.
She kissed Deniz's forehead.
Deniz was wearing a grey-pink shirt and skirt.
Ada was also wearing a short white coat with jeans.
Deniz was talking by her own language with her mother.
She noticed Bora.
B: Welcome Canim.
A: Thank you.
Deniz saw Bora and tried to go out of Ada's arms, screamed to show Bora that She wants him to hug her.
B: Gel kizim. gel.
He hugged her and kissed her.
A: I didn't want to bring her but when I was coming out of the house, she started crying and shouting so i decided to take her.
B: She wants to see her new house too! don't you Deniz'im?
Deniz smiled and made one of her cute sounds.
B: Why did you come here?
A: It was so crowded around her when we arrived, they started playing with her and she got exhausted.
for that I came up.
B: I got it.

Peril entered the Terrace: Bora bey!
B: What happened again Peril?
P: They again called, He said it is important and He really wants to talk.
B: I said my word Peril! I won't talk. tell him not to call again.
P: Tamam...

Peril left the terrace.
A: what is this madness?
B: Nothing important canim. let's go. I am done with my works.
Ada didn't insist in asking more, She stood up, took her back pack and they left BizdeBoyle.

They arrived their house, Ada took out the keys from her back pack and opened the door.
They entered the house.
The smell of paint welcomed them.
Ada went to living room's windows and opened them, the wind found its way to the living room.
A: We have a lot to do with curtains too!