Sunshines and Sunshine Protectors

After they had dinner, Nergis, Yasemin and Aslan went to the guest rooms which has gotten ready for them.

Bora was laying on the bed, surfing on the internet and Ada was giving milk to Deniz.
Suddenly she put Deniz down on the bed, went out of the bed, and went to her suitcases which were still closed.
Bora put away his tablet and said to Ada:
B: What happened?
A: Wait a second! where did I put this?
B: What?
but No answer came from Ada.
Deniz looked calm but her cheeks were kinda red.
Bora touched her forehead and cheeks.
She had fever and it was obvious it is high even without checking it by thermometer.
B: Ada! Deniz...
A: I know!!!
Ada was still looking for something nervously.
B: Ada! what are looking for? tell me so I can help you!
A: This fucking thermometer.
B: Tamam.
He went to her: Where did you put it when you were coming?
A: in one of these suitcases. I must find it, I should find out how excatly is her fever.
B: Okay, Go and take care of Deniz, I'll find it! of course you can't find it when you are stressed like this.

Ada did what He said, Her brain was so busy that she couldn't think properly, when Deniz got sick for the first time, Ada didn't have any idea what she has to do, that time, Deniz stayed at hospital for five days which were the hardest days for Ada.
She was alone at hospital taking care of Deniz.
She remembered Deniz's cry when they gave her injections, remembered her little injured body by those injections.
"Sakin ol Ada! Sakin ol!"
She tried to manage herself, said to Bora: Do you find it?
B: No! wait. I think it must be one in the cabinets.
let me find that.
A: Okay! but do it a bit faster.
She couldn't control herself and started crying.
Bora went to her and put his hands on her cheeks.
B: Sakin ol Ada!
A: How can I be calm? getting sick two times in a month is like giving poison to her! her immune system is fucked! I told you about it. I don't know what should I do!
B: Look! take a deep breathe. call her doctor and ask for help. actually her doctor knows how to solve this.

But Ada was still so nervous that couldn't understand anything.
B: Ada! in this way you can't help anything! not yourself not Deniz!
so just take a deep breathe and call her doctor.
Ada took a deep breathe and said: Tamam.
B: Okay! I'll be back.

He left the room and went upstairs, He entered the kitchen, there was no one there, He was also feeling nervous but He chose to be strong so Ada would stay strong.
He took a deep breathe and looked for the thermometer.
finally He found it in one of cabinets.
He went back to their room, trying not to wake anyone up.

He opened the door and entered the room, Ada was talking on the phone.
A: I got it, can you say the doctor's name again?
Aha! thank you so much.
She disconnected the call, She noticed Bora: did you find?
B: I did.
He handed it to Ada, Ada ran to Deniz, and checked her fever.
A: it is so high!!
B: What did her doctor say?
Ada just remembered She has talked with Deniz's doctor.
A: She said one of her friends works in Valide Atik hospital and She is an awesome doctor, immunologist names Zeynep Can, She said that she'll let her know about us, and we just need to take her there and She knows what to do.
B: Tamam o zaman! make her ready. I'll be in the car, come!
A: Okay.
B: wait! where is her medical documents?
Ada closed her eyes for some seconds and tried to concentrate a bit.
A: it is in my backpack, the black one!
B: Okay! I'll take it.
Bora took Deniz's documents and they left the house to Valide Atik hospital.
They asked for Dr.Zeynep Can from the receptionist.

A woman with doctor's uniform and a black skii-neck clothes and blue jeans with high-heels went to them.
Z:Hi! you must be Ada!
A: Yes!
Z: I am Zeynep, Zeynep Can! Miray talked to me about your child, can I see her?
Ada gave Deniz to Zeynep, She checked her fever and called one of nurses: take her to kids department.

Then She turned to Ada and Bora, explained to them: when was the last time She got sick?
Ada couldn't remember the exact time, Bora said: Two weeks ago.
Z: I got it. As Miray said, She has an immune system problem, She may need to have a surgery.
A: Yeah, I know.
Z: Do her reception works, I will check her, She may need that surgery urgently.
A: But Miray hanim said that they can't do it when She is sick.
Z: oftenly we don't but if her situation be urgent, we have to.
and any of you can give her blood? if you can't I should call the blood bank, for a kid is hard to find.
Bora answered: I can.
Z: So it is okay then. I'll leave you for now.