The Storm Of losing ||

the deep silence which was between them broke with Bora's sound.
B: if you need something i will help you. but i won't accept this baby! why instead of trying to convince me you don't convince its real father!

A: because its real father is sitting in front of my eyes, saying this isn't my baby. *she was shouting*

Bora took out a check and put it on the table.
B: this may be enough for you to give birth to your child and live with it...
Ada interrupted him: what are you saying?!!! my baby doesn't need money, it needs father!

Bora said nothing. His hand started bleeding again.

A: stop being an asshole Bora!!!
B: you stop showing me an idiot! *He shouted* neyse. accept this check so i won't be worry that you can't do it alone.

tears started coming down from Ada's eyes. she stood up and ripped the check into pieces and shouted:
Bora Doğrusoz you are the most idiot man i've ever met in my life. you know this baby can't be for someone else... you think by this.....

she couldn't continue because tears didn't allow her to talk. she cried.

A: get out of my house! Defol! i don't want to see you anymore. i don't want to hear your name. i don't want to find out anything which is about you.
i hate you i hate you... i hate my brain that frequently says your name..get out.

he was leaving the house when Ada said his name.
A: Bora Doğrusoz! keep this sentence in your mind.
you'll be regret someday and that time is not that much far. but believe me that day is too much late for finding me and my baby.
Good Bye!

he didn't say anything. she pushed him out of the house and closed the door.

Bora went out the apartment and looked at her house window thinking about why she has done this to her without knowing that the only person who was hurting him, was himself.

Ada fell on her bed. she was crying loudly... how is it possible... Bora's baby growing in my body but that shitty result shows it's not!
Bora's voice echoed in her mind. his words was more dangerous than a gun and he was continuously shooting her by them.

she cried for a hour. somebody knocked the door.
can it be Bora? *she thought*

she opened the door and saw Selin.
when she saw her sister's face, she cried heavier.

S: OMG! why are you crying?
A: Bora... Test... Negative
she said it ununderstandable while she was crying.
S: sit here. wipe your tears. take a breathe and tell me what happened?

she did what Selin said and started talking: he came here with the result.. started talking nonsense and then gave me this result paper.
then she gave the paper to Selin.

Selin was shocked: is it... is it true?
A: of course it's not Selin. but he doesn't believe. he said every nonsenses he could and then left. Selin... he didn't even believe the DNA test. he said it is fake.. How he got this much stupid? He knows that this can't be someone's else baby.
S:OMG!!!
A: Selin. i will leave here this Saturday. This is my last decision.. i rented a house there and also i found a part time job.
S: what is it?
A: it's not a hard work for me.. it's editing job in a publishing company.
S: is the money enough?
A: it is. it is.
S: you can call me whenever you want kankam. i will be with you in a day.
A: thank you.

She stood up and went to her room.
Selin followed her.
S: what are you doing?
A: packing my stuff.
S: do you want me to help?
A: yes.
S: and.. did you use your pills?
A: OMG! i forgot. there are in the kitchen on the table. can you bring it?
i'm looking for my suitcase.. i can't find it.

Selin saw a big black suitcase in the corner of room. she asked: how is your suitcase like?
A: it is black.
S: it is there Adacim. *she showed the corner of room*
A: i can't even see something in front of my eyes... my mind is so....
S: just keep calm. think about your little baby.
she kissed ada's forehead and went to the kitchen.
she brought Ada's pills and gave them to her.

for two hours Ada didn't say a single word. she was packing her stuffs silently and her eyes were full of tears.

Yasemin came home and saw Selin and Ada in that situation.
Y: what happened?
Ada said nothing.

Selin left Ada's room with Yasemin and explained everything to her.
Y: he really didn't believe?
S: he didn't.
Yasemin Teyze. please don't interrupt her. let her do the thing makes her feel better.
Y: i won't interrupt her... but...
My Ada doesn't deserve these.

meanwhile Ada fell asleep at her room and she had her hands on her stomach and sign of tears were on her face.
Yasemin put a blanket on her and kissed her head.
"Canim Adam..."
she whispered. and left the room.
life would be hard for her but my girl can do it. she can... *Yasemin thought*