Homeless wind

7 months later:
He was running on Treadmill when his mobile alarm rang.
He came down, changed his clothes and went out of the gym.
Elif was at her piano class, He rode his car to her class and waited there till she came out.
After what Elif has done at school, He hasn't left her even for a day.
She has gone to piano classes since 5 months ago and she was getting so well in playing piano.
He had all his concentration on Elif, and when He got alone at nights he searched for Ada everywhere.
Even Ali didn't know where Ada's house is. Ada said him that because she doesn't want him to lie to his cousin it is better for him not to know it.
He only knew that She is living in Izmir.

He had contract with an awesome company and everything was well in BizdeBoyle.
The company they've had contract with it, had really well workers and their partnership cause a good development in his work.

Everything was Okay but as he said himself, He was a homeless wind which lost its island..

After He rode Elif to house, He went to BizdeBoyle.

He was passing his way to his office when he heard Selin talking with someone at Cafe.
S:so when will you arrive?
Ok!
I don't think that I can come Kankam.

He got sure that the person she is talking with is Ada. He paid attention more carefully but privately.
S: I told you.. That day Bora has an important meeting and he asked me to stay here for giving services

When is my important meeting? *he asked from himself* FRIDAY! 

S: will you stay with Nergis Teyze?
Aha. Take care of yourself and Deniz.

He said the name with himself.. Deniz.. A smile covered his face. 
So she will be in Bursa on Friday! *he said by himself and went to his office*

So she is in Bursa on Friday and she will be on her aunt's house. Wait where was it?
*he was talking with himself and crazily walking in his office*
Aha! I remembered it. *he said to himself happily*
And there is one thing left... the meeting!! I can't cancel it but I don't know how many days she will stay in Bursa! I just know she will be there on Friday!! *he was talking with high voice with himself*

He called Tuğçe and asked her to come to his office.
T: what happened Bora?
B: Tuğçe can you manage our meeting with Harun bey?
T: I can! But won't you participate?
B: I won't. I have to go somewhere Thursday night.

He wanted to be sure he will see her when she is arrived. 
T: Ok. Is there any serious problem?
B: it is serious but not a problem?
T: can I do anything for you?
B: just manage this meeting! OK?
T: OK

The day finished sooner than he expected. He went home and got ready for tomorrow. He packed a suitcase for himself. 

She may leave there to go to the place she hid all this time and I will not leave her this time *he talked with himself*

He layed on his bed staring at the walls when someone knocked the door
B: Who is there?
E: Dayi can I enter?
B: of course prenses come.

He sat on his bed and Elif entered the room, hugging one of her dolls..
" this doll... which I found that ring..."

B: what happened prenses?
E: can I sleep here with you tonight?
B: of course but why?
E: I am scared. I saw a bad nightmare..
B: do you want to say what was it about?
E: it was you and Ada abla fighting and you hurt Ada abla.. Dayi.. Didn't you say you love her?

He was confused.. Why always her dreams have a sign in reality?

B: I did. I still love her Elifcim.
E: so why I didn't meet her after she came to my school five months ago? Does she forget me?