...

He thought that even if she didn't like him, at least she wouldn't hate him, never thought that she wanted to kill him!
  The scene at noon kept flooding into his mind, and when her red lips pressed against him, he clearly felt that time was frozen at that moment, and even his heartbeat disappeared, leaving only her soft and dexterous tender tongue in the whole world. , she kept teasing in his mouth, demanding every inch of his breath, that sweetness warmed his whole sky.
  Thinking about it now, she was just trying to confuse him to escape, but he was foolishly submerged in her hypocrisy.
  Probably this is the life of a male in the beast world. Females can find many mates, and once males are identified, they will have a lifetime.
  Carlos hooked his lips mockingly, and he couldn't be spared.
  Ling Jiu didn't notice that Carlosé appeared here. She was tossing around in the water like a mermaid, enjoying the warm water's caress. Everywhere she swam, a string of waves splashed.
  When her arm was suddenly pulled from behind, she was startled, and fell into a cold embrace. When she met Carlos's cold eyes, she opened her eyes in astonishment.
  He... why is he here?
  Carlosse looked at her deeply, her wet hair scattered in front of her chest, Shengxue's skin was as crystal clear as jade, and a pair of cold, arrogant and light eyes were quite seductive and seductive.
  She had nothing on her body, and when she lowered her head, she saw that her delicate and delicate curves were covered with water droplets, and the strong visual impact made his eyes almost bleed.
  Carlos only felt that her breath had been taken away, and it was hotter and heavier than when she kissed her before.
  She is so beautiful, so beautiful that people are completely intoxicated. Even if he knew it was poison, he had never wanted to possess her so fiercely at this moment.
  Not afraid of her hypocrisy, not afraid that she wants to kill him, but he just can't control the heart that has been touched by her.
  Ling Jiu saw that he was staring straight at the front of his own, the ice blue eyes were burning with a strong desire, like a tongue of fire that would engulf him.
  Ling Jiu slammed him into the water with a sullen palm, and quickly swam towards the shore.

The body was hugged in the water again, and before Ling Jiu could react, he had already lowered his head and kissed her fiercely, grabbing the breath that belonged to her like biting and pulling.
  Her mind went blank.
  Carlos didn't get her and didn't respond. His heart was full of pain and soreness. He grabbed her shoulders and stared at her indifferently.
  "Why didn't you stab?"
  Ling Jiu was stunned.
  "Didn't you want to kill me? Why didn't you stab me?" So
  he knew it.
  Ling Jiu gradually returned to calm from the initial consternation, "You didn't hurt me, of course I can't take revenge."
  "So you still have some conscience." The peaceful face was torn to shreds.
  This cold-blooded and ruthless female!
  The hot palm picked her up from the water, Ling Jiu shook and looked at him incredulously, she thought he would be very angry, but he just sneered and took her to the shore with big strides.
  Ling Jiu got dressed, took a deep breath, and turned to face him with a serious face.
  "Carlosey, I think we need to have a good talk."
  Carlosey's eyes were indifferent, "What to talk about?"
  Ling Jiu gritted his teeth, "You know it's impossible for me to mate with you!"
  "I know, so what?"
  "Let me go."
  Carouse's eyes flashed with a smile.
  "Do you think that you will be free if you leave?"
  "Do you know how dangerous it is to be a female in this beast world? Do you know why Gutierrez has about 120 males but not even one female. no?"

...

Ling Jiu was startled.
  "It's because there are more males than females! Every female is a huge temptation for males. In order to snatch the females, they can kill each other and even sacrifice their lives!"
  "In this Xiher grassland, there are not only our wolves, but also the wolves. Leopards, Lions, Eagles, Geese, Snakes, if you leave the wolf clan, you will soon fall into other clans. At that time, you will not only need to face me as a male like in the wolf clan, Hundreds, can you guarantee that every male will pamper you like me?"
  Ling Jiu bowed her head in silence, she just wanted to leave, but she never thought about where to go after leaving.
  Does this chaotic beast world really have a place for her?
  Carlos didn't feel good when he looked at her with a low expression, he held her hand and his expression softened slightly, "Don't worry, I will never force you until you agree, if the wolf clan really wants to Relying on the reproduction of offspring to strengthen its strength, then there is no need for this tribe to exist!"
  Ling Jiu's mood was very complicated, he never expected to hear such sweet words in this beast world where reproduction is the mainstay.
  In fact, what difference does it make to her if she can't leave?
  No matter where you go, you are bound to be displaced.
  "Let's go back."
  She said lightly, turning around and walking into the cave.
  Carlosse saw her back disappear in front of his eyes, his clenched fists gradually dropped, and his tightly clenched heart was finally settled.
  Is she not leaving?
  Great!
  Carlosey's always indifferent eyes showed a slight warmth.
  Since Ling Jiu gave up the idea of ​​leaving, he sat idle outside the cave and basked in the sun every day.
  Carlosey was afraid that she would be bored, so every time he went out to hunt, he would bring her some small animals, squirrels and rabbits.
  The days were dull and boring.
  Ling Jiu also gradually got used to the life here. She didn't expect that Carlos, who looked warm and indifferent, actually had a pair of dexterous hands. Every time he returned from hunting, he would peel off the fur of his prey and dry it. After sewing and mending, I made a few animal skin skirts for her, which were very warm to wear on her body.

Carlosse came out of the cave and sat beside her, handed her the roasted meat in his hand, and looked at her calmly, "I'm going out to hunt later, I'll hunt for you what you want to eat.
  Ling Jiu took a bite of the roasted meat, and said without raising his head, "Wolf meat." Carlos ' eyes   sank
  , "Speak human words."
  "Dog meat."
, as a wolf clan, they naturally cannot eat it.
  "Since wolf and dog meat can't be eaten, I'll settle for the next best thing, then tiger meat."
  Carlos did not refuse this time. Ling Jiu watched him leave and thought happily that she had never eaten tiger meat before. You should be able to enjoy it.
  She boiled the hot water and sat waiting for him to come back.
  When Carlosse came back, it was already dark, and Ling Jiu immediately greeted him when he heard the movement outside the cave. Seeing the big wild boar on his back, his jaw almost dropped to the ground in shock.
  "This... is this you hunted by yourself?"
  This white wolf seemed to be sick, and his skills were not bad.
  Carlosse carried the wild boar into the hole and threw it to the ground with a flick of his shoulder. He patted the dust on his body and said calmly and gracefully, "If you can eat it up in one day, I will I'll hunt tigers for you."
  Ling Jiu blinked, not knowing why.
  "Just like you, you can't even finish the pig and still want to eat the tiger!"