"What's the point of mating, why don't I teach you something more interesting?"
  Anger flashed in Carlosey's eyes, he narrowed his eyes, and felt a softness on his lips, his eyes widened in horror.
  She... she was actually biting his mouth?
  Does she want to eat him!
  "How is it? Is it fun?"
  Ling Jiu left his lips and caressed his lips with a soft, boneless hand.
  Carlos pushed her away angrily, with anger staggered across his warm face.
  "What race are you from, and you want to eat me!"
  "How do you say that?" Ling Jiu raised his eyebrows.
  Carlos pointed at her, unable to say a word, "You—you actually bit my mouth!"
  "Haha..."
  Ling Jiu laughed again.
  This person is really interesting, he even called kissing a bite?
  She pointed to herself, "I bit your mouth? You can see clearly, I'm a kiss, do you know the kiss? If you don't know, I'll let you feel it again."
  At the moment when he was stunned, Ling Jiu threw himself at him again Go, bowed his head and kissed his lips.
  Carlos trembled involuntarily.
  As she went deeper, he only felt that his body was getting hotter and hotter. Looking at her blurred eyes, his heart was very throbbing. He suddenly grabbed her hand and bullied him.
  She is so fragrant and soft, this feeling is very unfamiliar, it is a throbbing he has never had before.
  His body is getting hotter and heavier, his breathing is getting heavier and heavier, and he is holding her hand closer and harder.
  But what happened?
  His head was getting heavier and heavier, and the females in front of him seemed to be two.

...

"You..."
  He raised his finger slightly to point at her, his eyes flashed with a hint of disbelief and disappointment, and he quickly passed out.
  When Ling Jiu saw that he had passed out, he wiped his mouth and breathed a sigh of relief. The man looked so weak that he didn't expect his physique to be so good, and now he was fascinated by her drug.
  Ling Jiu pushed him away, raised the dagger and prepared to stab him in the chest.
  However, she quickly retracted the dagger when it was only two centimeters from his chest.
  Although this man had intentions, she was not captured by him. If he hadn't appeared today, she would have been beaten to death by those people long ago, and he could be regarded as her savior.
  For the sake of the pheasant he hunted for her, let him go.
  She inserted the dagger back into the leggings, patted the dust on her body, and after straightening her general hat, she strode out of the cave.
  It was noon at this time, the gray fog had dissipated, and the entire Gutiladu tribe was full of bloody aura.
  Ling Jiu calmly walked past several males who were about to share a wild boar.
  Several males tore up a large piece of bloody flesh and waved at her.
  "Hey, female, do you want to come here."
  They knew that Ling Jiu was now from Carlosey, and even if he was dissatisfied with her stabbing Tachi, he would not show it on his face.
  After all, the tribe still needs her to reproduce.
  Ling Jiu just waved his hand and continued to walk forward without answering.
  From Carlosey's cave to this side, she hardly saw a gap where she could escape. The guards here seemed to be lax, but in fact, many places had hidden mysteries.
  For example, the stones on the ground look inconspicuous. If you dig up and take a look, you will find that there are many air-dried broken bones buried in the ground, and people will make slight noises when they walk on them.
  This kind of voice is so weak that no one can hear it except the wolf clan.

The principle of burying broken bones and hanging bells on the line is the same, and any bells and whistles cannot escape their ears.
  Especially now is a special period, they need her to reproduce for them and will naturally strengthen the guard to prevent her from escaping.
  Ling Jiu, who could not find a dead foot, could only go back to the cave. While Carlos was still in a coma, she was walking deep into the cave.
  This cave is full of stalactites and various unnamed strange stones. There is a winding channel going straight along the steep cave wall to the depths, where there are steaming springs and waterfalls.
  Ling Jiu reached out to touch it, and it turned out to be Wang Wenquan.
  I didn't expect that the white wolf would find a place to enjoy it.
  Sitting by the hot spring, she saw her reflection in the water, wearing a military uniform and a military cap, but her face was so dark that she couldn't see her face clearly.
  Ling Jiu touched his face, so many bombs were thrown at him, and it was strange that his face was not blackened.
  Wearing this dark face, no wonder he was considered ugly.
  She bent over and splashed the water on her face, rubbed it with her hands, and didn't take off her clothes until she saw her original face, and she jumped into the water like a fish.
  She didn't realize that there was a person standing at the entrance of the passage behind him. He watched her swimming in the water like a mermaid with a calm gaze, and there was a touch of complexity in those icy blue eyes.
  In fact, the drug in Ling Jiu had no effect on him at all. Because of his weakness, he had been soaking in the medicinal bath all the year round, and he had long been immune to all poisons.
  He just wanted to know what she was trying to do, so he was shocked when he saw her holding a dagger and trying to kill him.