Chapter 40: Mother Queen [Pt.2]."

JIMIN POV.

[Min Yoongi's Living room]

We are inside the Living room already as I was greeted with the Mother Queen who was seating on the couch with a smile plastered her face and while sipping on her tea as I got shy at that and bowed my head as a greetings.

Queen!" I said while still bowing my head til then I remembered something.

Oh, so embarrassing!" I thought while biting my lower lip.

The Queen Mother has no memories of her previous life, she will definitely think I am a strange person!" I added.

Hello, aunt!" I greeted her with a nervous smile as she giggles.

Am I not kind enough?" I thought.

Park Jimin, right? You look a good boy. I always listens to YoonYoon's mentioning you!" Queen Mother said smiling up to me as she place down her cup on the small table in front of her.

Come and sit, don't be retained!" Queen Mother added as I looked up at Yoongi who smiled and hold my hand making me blush a little.

Sit down! Not leaving yet!" Yoongi said looking at my eyes as I just shyly nod my head before seating down beside the Queen Mother's side as she hand me a cup of coffee.

The Queen Mothers of the two generation are actually very kind people. I hope that on this life there will be no rift between mother and son because of me!" I thought.

By the way Jimin, I heard that you two are not only at the same table, but also living in the same dormitory?" Queen Mother suddenly asked.

Yup!" I answered as I take a sip from my coffee.

Sleeping together, YoonYoon didn't bully you, right?" Queen Mother asked another question again and that question hit me and that made me spit out the coffee in my mouth that I sip because of the shockness.

No no!" I immediately answered her while waving my hand as a NO.

We slept in separate beds!" I added as we suddenly went quiet after I said that for some good seconds until then.

Hahaha, this kid is honest and careless, so cute!" Queen Mother said while laughing softly as I shyly blush at her words.

No need to sit with me, Jimin is here for the first time, Yoongi quickly took him around!" Mother Queen Mother added looking up at me then to her son as Yoongi nodded his head before holding my hand.

Let's go!" Yoongi said standing up from the couch as I nod my head and stand up as well before we walk out the living room.

(Bedroom)

Wow!" I just said because of the amazement of the Bedroom or should I say Yoongi's bedroom.

This place is no more than the Min Temple where you lived before!" I added looking around the huge bedroom with a wide smile plastered in my face.

Jimin!" Yoongi suddenly called out my name from behind as I felt an arm was wrapped around my chest pulling me into his embrace.

Stay at my house for tonight!" Yoongi said whisper in my ear making me blush and looked down.

Ah...my father shouldn't agree!" I said.

I already called your dad, and he agreed!" Yoongi said pulling me away from his embrace.

What about a father clings to the powerful and sells his son for glory! Wait online, anxious!" I thought shaking my head as then suddenly we both heard the door opens to just reveal Yoongi's battler.

Master, your friend's room is ready!" The battler said as Yoongi wrap his arms around my chest and pulled me to his embrace again.

No need, he will sleep with me tonight!" Yoongi said smiling at his battler as the battler closed the door then suddenly.

That's great, Master. Finally found a good brother who sympathizes with brothers!" We both heard his battler said at the closed door as Yoongi leans closer to my ear.

Good brother!" Yoongi teasingly said pulling me more closer to him as I was a blushing mess.

Do you want to take a bath with me?" Yoongi asked with his seductive and sexy voice as I was frozen at his words.

Ah-eh-hihihi, no no! Next time, definitely next time!" I said refusing the question he ask me while I get off his embrace and run to the dressing room.

The Emperor's pajamas are so big. The cuffs and trousers were rolled several times. I also want to grow taller!" I thought staring at myself in the mirror while pouting.

He has a long hands and legs!" I added while walking inside the bathroom to brush my teeth but then my eyes was widen when I saw something that I don't expect.

Ahhhhhhhh, Whatttttttttt!" I creamed just seeing Min Yoongi inside the bathtub as his naked lower body was covered with the water as Yoongi then looked up at me not shocked to see me.

Stop screaming My Empress and refused to take a bath with me, but you come to peek at me?!" Yoongi calmly said smirking up at me as I immediately covered my eyes while blushing ear to ear.

Whoever takes a peek, it's obviously that you don't close the door for bathing yourself!" I said while still covering my eyes as I heard a wet footsteps coming near me then suddenly a hand was wrapped around my arm from behind and it was just no other than naked Min Yoongi.

Don't go, Jiminahh!" Yoongi said in a sexy tone as I smiled a little at that.

To bE CoNtInuEd.

(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°

A/N: IMAOOOOOOOOOOO, they're so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Don't forget to Comment Vote Follow and Share guys ☺️☺️☺️.

Author Sam
       Or
@I_Ship_Yoonmin_