Chap.23: Wealthy Min Family."

NO ONE'S POV."

The two young men was now watching the Drama/Movie they choose from the Movie list outside as Jimin was so focused in the Screen while Yoongi just stared at him, then suddenly the Screen shows the kiss that made Jimin to cover his face. ......What's wrong? Yoongi asked Jimin confused and concerned at the same time as Jimin just keep covering his face. ......See no evil!" Jimin cutely answered while still covering as Yoongi just hummed and yawn. ......Isn't it said that a boring Romance movie can get one's Lover to Doze off and lean on your shoulder? I was waiting for him to fall asleep, yet he is still watching with Enthusiasm!" Yoongi thought to himself while staring at Jimin who's now eating slowly the Popcorn...Time has passed and the Romance Movie was done as the two walked out from the Cinema Room (Am I right?😂)."

Did you like the Movie? Yoongi asked when they're out of the Cinema Room as Jimin looked up at him. ......Yes!" Jimin just answered while smiling a little as he them caressed his neck. ......Actually, I didn't pay any attention to the Plot,  but for my first time on such a Big Screen, it felt quite interesting!" Jimin shyly added while smiling as Yoongi felt so proud at himself and that Jimin liked the Romance Movie. .....I will install a Bigger one for you in the Future!" Yoongi arrogantly and proudly said to Jimin while his arms was crossed in his chest. ......Let's go, I will take you home!" Yoongi added as he holds Jimin's hand that made Jimin blush and nodded his head...

Stranger Girl No.1: So Handsome, what a Perfect Match.

Stranger Girl No.2: I approve this marriage.

Stranger Girl No.1: Mom, I saw what Love looks like."

The two Stranger little Girl's whisper to each other while they're looking at the Yoonmin who was staring at each other's eyes while holding hands as they walked in the Parking lot where the Car is and Hyunjin and Yoongi's driver then they get inside the car and the Driver started to drive...They arrived at Jimin's house as the two young men get out from the car and looked at the Mansion. ......We have arrived. You humble servant, I-i mean, I will get going now!" Jimin shyly said while blushing as Yoongi looked at him. ......This Books are wuite heavy, I will carry them up for you!" Yoongi kindly said smiling warmly at Jimin as Jimin smiled back and immediately nodded his head. .....Okay then!" Jimin calmly said while smiling as they both walked inside the Mansion as the Park maids greeted their Young Master and Yoongi even though they don't know him."

Dad, I'm home!" Jimin calmly shout not that loud only to hear his Father as Mr. Park comes out from nowhere as he was confused by the man who was with Jimin (It's Yoongi). ......This is my Classmate, Min Yoongi!" Jimin kindly introduce Yoongi to his Father as Mr. Park was shocked at that. ......Isn't this the Eldest son of Min Family, who I met at the Second Young Master's of Moon, last Month? Mr. Park thought in disbelief and shockness while staring at Yoongi. ......The Min Family was Wealthy Family with Centuries of Heritage. When did Jimin make such an incredible friend? Mr. Park thought again still looking at Yoongi the to his son as Yoongi bowed at him a little. .....Hello, uncle!" Yoongi greeted Mr. Park as Mr. Park's face change into a smiley one. .....Hello, hello, come on in and sit down! Stay for a while and have Dinner with us!" Mr. Park kindly invited Yoongi with his warm smile that made Jimin curious. ......What do you like to eat? I will tell Auntie to prepare it now!? Mr. Park still kindly asked Yoongi with his smile as Yoongi shake his head. ......Next time, I promise to my Mother to have a Dinner at home tonight!" Yoongi calmly refuse as he looked at Jimin with a warm smile as Jimin looked back at him. ......I will get going!" Yoongi calmly said to Jimin with his still warm smile as Jimin just hummed and nodded his head. ......Student Min! Come hear often!" Mr. Park said to Yoongi while smiling as Yoongi just nodded his head and went out the house."

When I have time, I should have a good talk with this Fifth Rank Official...His Mistress and Illegitimate Daughter Provoked the Queen!" Yoongi seriously thought as he hmmed to himself and get inside his car and told his Driver to start to drive which the Driver did...In the other side of Jimin and his Father who was now in the Living room seating in the couch as Mr. Park faced his son. ......Jimin, do you have a good relationship with this Classmate? Mr. Park asked his son interested to know Jimin and his classmate Yoongi relationship. ......Well, he does sit beside me!" Jimin calmly and simply answered his Father as he took a sip on his water. .....If I can make connections with the Big Min Family, it's not difficult to make Money. As expected a younger son is still useful not like his Three Older Bother's that was a useless and I can even find another lover again anytime, but I only have my younger son to my first wife while the Three was now working to earn their own money!" Mr. Park seriously, arrogantly and proudly thought smirking to his thoughts and while staring at his son...

I plan to let Nancy change her Surname, so you won't be affected by it again in the future. You just need to study hard and get along with your Classmate!" Mr. Park calmly said to his son as Jimin chuckled and put down the glass that has a water on it. ......Although I don't like the way my Father clings to the Rich and Powerful, but he handled it  unexpectedly well and decisively this time!" Jimin thought curious as he stand up. ......It's alright for you to make the Decision. But Nancy is your Daughter after all. A great Man does things in a dignified and upright way. The alimony fees should still be paid!" Jimin seriously and coldly answered his Father while walking around the Living room...

Yes yes, I will do as Jim Jim said!" Mr. Park happily said while smiling warmly at his son as they both walked in the Dining room where Mistress Minah is waiting for them as Nancy was not arrive yet, they seated in the chair and started eating...Minutes has passed and Jimin finished his food fast as he stand up from his seat and faced the class that was revealed outside the Mansion as he stared at the Sky and beautiful Shining Stars above. ......Mom, I'm good now. I found him and Father is changing or if I was right cause Mom I notice earlier that Dad was thinking of something that made him sof focused on it and I felt strange or bad thoughts that what if Dad was planning something Bad and that he liked me and My Emperor Yoongi to get along with each other and I hope my thoughts was all wrong cause if isn't then I should get ready or I shall say I was already ready for the things that will exist in the future!" Jimin calmly thought to himself like he was talking to his Mother right now as he sigh and sadly smiled at the Sky...

Mom, your child missed you alot now!" Jimin sadly and emotionally thought again still sighing and staring at the Sky as he decided to leave the Dining room and lead his way to his bedroom and fall sleep."

To bE CoNtInuEd."

------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay so, I will tell you guys that Jimin's Father has a two side face just like his Mistress and Illegitimate Daughter😂😂, he just like a Money and to be more Wealthy than the Min family and blah blah blah blah blah blah 😂😂😂.

Please don't forget to Comment Vote Follow and Share guys 🙂🙂🙂.

💜💜💜💜💜💜♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜💜💜💜
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💜💜💜♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️."