Chap.15: Scolded."

NO ONE'S POV."

I'M HERE!

When Yoongi heard the Familiar voice respond to him he stoped and hie tears started falling, he faced Jimin. ......Y-you...What did you say? Yoongi asked Jimin. Jimin looked at him before looking at the ceiling. .......N-nothing!" Jimin answered denying what he just respond to Yoongi earlier. ......I-i actually subconscious responded!? Doesn't that mean that the both of us has our memories? Jimin thought while blushing and smiling a little. ......You remember too, don't you? Yoongi asked Jimin, he sat in the bedsheets beside Jimin. Jimin didn't answer and just hide himself under his blanket. ......What are you hiding? Yoongi asked with his deep voice, he lefted the blanket that made Jimin to looked at him while blushimg even more red. ......Isn't it Stuffy covering yourself so tightly? Yoongi asked again, he leans his head closer to Jimin...

Are we gonna play Open Cards so soon? What do I do now? I still haven't figured out how to face him!" Jimin thought while blushimg so red like crazy, he just closed his eyes in embarrassment, then suddenly they heard the dorm supervisor yells. .......Don't you all know what time is it? What kind of Students are you? The Dorm Supervisor angirly yelled from downstairs. ......The Dorm Supervisor is already Scolding people, so w-we better go sleep!" Jimin embarrass said while hiding half of his face under the blanket. Yoongi was pissed off because of the yells from the Dorm Supervisor. ......It's the people downstairs who is getting scolded, how does that affect us? Yoongi calmly asked Jimin. Jimin looked away. ......I-i'm tired!" Jimin just said while looking away and immediately hide himself under the blanket. Yoongi sigh. ......

Okay fine, then let's sleep!" Yoongi give up while sighing as he stand up and go to his bed and lay down on his bed and cover his self under his blanket as Jimin looked at him. ......His Majesty is still the same as before. He is not good with words and likes to act difficult instead!" Jimin thought as he smiled a little before deciding to sleep."

Meanwhile at downstairs the Dorm Supervisor was still scolding the Four Students that come in the late at night and that Four Students was just the 4G. .......IT'S THE FOUR OF YOU AGAIN?! IT WAS ALSO YOU GUYS WHO CAME BACK LATE LAST WEEK. I CAN'T LET IT SLIDE THIS TIME!" The Dorm Supervisor angirly yelled at the 4G as the 4G just lowered their heads. ......Just ignore that old fool, let's hurry upstairs I freezing to Death!" One member of the 4G said while trembling. ......Damnit, today has been full of Bad luck!" Another member of 4G angirly said as the 3 others nodded their head. ......It's all because of that fucking stupid Park. I won't spare him the next time I see him!" The Leader of the 4G angirly said as they felt a dark aura on their back that made them tremble in fear and that dark aura is just Hyunjin as he beat the four."

First Blood

Second Blood

Third Blood

Savage.

(Next Morning)

After what happened last night Downstairs the 4G was so beaten their face has so many scar, black eye because of the punches that from Hyunjin as the Four was punished. ......Last night, from Speciality Class 2, a Certain G-dragon, a Certain Taeyang, a Certain Jong-ho, a Certain DAWN returned back after the Dormitory door was closed but they we're stoped by the Dormitory Supervisor. They had intended to knock the Teacher down and rush in, but they were instead apprehended by the Teacher on the spot!" The Teacher said in the mic so that all the Students who was watching can hear it. ......The Four Students were ordered to write a 20, 000 Word Minimum Reflection, which is to be handed over to the Guidance department this week. The Reflection will be checked for their sincerity to decide the following disciplinary action!" The Teacher added while the Students started to whisper something while the 4G was just standing beside the Teacher while holding a paper that has written a "Were. On. The. Fault"...

Hahahaha, the counterattack's really good, they totally deserve it~!" Jungkook whisper on Jimin's ear as Jimin looked at him with full of confusion. ......Is the Dorm Supervisor really that Strong and amazing? Jimin asked Jungkook still confused as Jungkook stop laughing and looked at Jimin. ......Hey, you just transferred here, so you probably don't know, yet the 4G didn't think to watch themselves and ran into a brick wall!" Jungkook answered while laughing again as Jimin just hummed and nodded his head. ......Personal Boxer? Although I don't know what that is, it does sound powerful!" Jimin thought as he stand up and was about to take a step but someone bumped on his back that made him dumped to another person and when that person looked at him it was just Min Yoongi. ......Y-yoongi!" Jimin called out the name in sudden while just staring at Yoongi's eyes...

Did you hit your nose? Yoongi kindly asked as he touched Jimin's nose that made Jimin to blush and shake his head. ......N-no!" Jimin shyly answered while still looking down the ground as the Yoongi holds Jimin's hand in sudden. ......Since you dumped into that Class President, so you're getting punished by standing with the Class President!" Yoongi said while smiling widely as he hold Jimin's hand tightly as they started to walk while the students started to Whisper when they saw the two young men holding hands...

Girl Student No. 1: Look at those two! Hurry.

To bE CoNtInuEd."