Chap.27: Park Corporation.

NO ONE POV."

In the Park Company/Corporation, Kang Minah was with a director and camera Man's watching the film she did. ......Ms. Minah is indeed worthy of being the Top Star in this Company. The first take was Fantastic!" One of the camera Man proudly said while smiling and praising Kang Minah while Minah was smiling as well. ......No, no~that was too much, all the Credit goes to you Director!" Kang Minah said while smiling and leans in the Director's Body as the Director was already blushing and smiling proudly. .......Hello!" Jimin said to the one staff of the company not far from Kang Minah and when Minah heard his voice she then looks at her back and was in shock. ......Park Hyejeon's son? Kang Minah thought in disbelief...

We're looking for Lee Taemin. Do you know where he might be? Jimin asked the girl staff of the company as the girl staff nodded her head while her mouth was open and her face turned red just seeing Jimin and Yoongi. ......Let's go look in the Lounge!" Yoongi suggested with his calm voice, Jimin looks up at him and nodded his head. ......Okay!" Jimin agreed while smiling warmly at his Emperor Yoongi as they we're about to take a step when someone called out Jimin. ......Jimjim!" Kang Minah called out the nickname Mr. Park used to call Jimin. ......It's me~~over here! Minah added while waving her hand at Jimin while smiling and walking near them as Jimin face her and looked down. ......Kang Minah? Yoongi ask Jimin while looking at Minah. ......Yeah!" Jimin answered a little bit sad about it as Kang Minah walked near them and goes to Jimin and leans in Jimin's Body and touched his face. ......The last time we met was at your Dad's Office...Long time no see~our Little Jimjim has grown to be so Handsome~~!" Minah said while was still leaning in Jimin's body and touched his face, Yoongi at Jimin's back was already pissed off at how Kang Minah touched Jimin's face, he come near them as he grab's Minah's arm and pushed her away from Jimin that made Kang Minah to fall in the floor, her hairstylist come near her to help her and looked up at Yoongi and Jimin...

Hey, jeez! You two are bastards! Who even are you?! Minah's hairstylist boldly and angirly said to Jimin and Yoongi while pointing at both young men. ......How could you treat our Minah like that? Minah's hairstylist angirly asked Yoongi as he then stoped. ......Wait, no. Miss Minah called him "Jimjim and Jimin"...Could he be...The Boss' son?! Minah's hairstylist thought in disbelief while looking at Jimin and to Minah while Jimin look over to them and while Yoongi stare at them angirly, Minah then fix her self and stand up. ......I'm fine, I'm fine. Children are immature after all!" Minah said while still fixing her hair and come over to Jimin while smiling innocently. ......You guys have fun~I'm going to the dressing room to rest for a bit!" Minah added waving her hand to Jimin and while smiling as she then walked away and lead her way inside the dressing room, Yoongi faced Jimin. ......That woman has a issues!" Yoongi seriously said while looking at Minah who come inside the dressing room. ......She was obviously the one who messed around with us first, but then she acts like we are the one bothering and bullying her!" Yoongi seriously added frowning while looking down as he then look over to Jimin. .....Let's just have a clear conscience. Come one, let's go look for Lee Taemin!" Jimin calmly said as Yoongi nodded his head and hold Jimin's hand, Jimin smiled as they both walked and look for Taemin.

In the other side of Kang Minah, Minah was inside the dressing room already and now she was standing in front of the mirror while washing her hand and while frowning. ......I thought that as long as I could conceive a Healthy Son for Park Hyejeon (Jimin's Dad), I could be allowed to marry into the Park Family as a revered mother. Just when I've finally brought down Lee Taeyeon (Jimin's Step Mom), Park Jimin, that idiot, has actually returned to normal!" Minah angirly thought while putting some make up on her face. .......I've been enduring this Humiliation for so long. If anyone dares to stand in my way, don't blame me for being cruel! I can't tell what's right from wrong. Park Jimin, Lee Taeyeon, just wait and see!" Minah angirly added as he closed her make up and throw it to the other mirror that made the mirror crack.

In the other side of Jimin and Yoongi, the both young men was in a Cafeteria (This is inside Jimin's Dad company we're Minah and Taemin worked for) with Lee Taemin already, seating on the table with food in front of them as Yoongi pick one of the shrimp, pull away the head and gave it to Jimin. ......That girl clearly has a problem. You have to be more careful!" Yoongi calmly said while putting another shrimps to Jimin's plate that doesn't have a heads already as Jimin pick up one through the chopsticks and ate it. ......I know. But my Dad didn't punish her for messing with Lee Taeyeon, so she has a Card up her sleeve to be that confident!" Jimin seriously said, picking up the shrimps Yoongi place on his plate. ......Hmph, the next generation is worrying. Will Park Jihoon make the same mistake? Yoongi ask while smirking as Jimin sigh and closed his eyes before picking up a another one shrimp and put it in Yoongi's mouth...

One's Nature is difficult to change. Just let it go!" Jimin seriously said as Taemin look over to them both in disbelief. .....Weird. This two are insane!" Taemin thought in disbelief and shockness at the sweetness overload of the Yoonmin. ......By the way, Yoonie, how's your Brothers and sisters? Jimin asked staring at Yoongi's face while Yoongi chuckled and closed his eyes. ......I remember that gifts for power in the past resulted in Blood-Baths!" Jimin added as Yoongi shut his eyes open and leans closer to Jimin's face. ......Hmph they...!" Yoongi said while smirking as he holds Jimin's chin. ......Were defeated by me before they were even born!" Yoongi seriously added as Jimin was confused but then laughed. ......Hahaha, Your Majesty, don't fool around~!" Jimin said while laughing as Yoongi smiled at that and while Taemin was still staring at them in disbelief. ......Are they reciting Lines? Or is it an Ancient Korean Drama? Aren't they here to visit me in class today? I can't let this Good-for-nothing take the high ground!" Taemin thought as he cleared his throat that made Jimin and Yoongi to looks up at him with a confuse look. ......*Ahem*, well then, Jimin, what class are you in? Taemin asked while smiling brightly at Jimin...

My Mom wants me to transfer into your School!" Taemin added and was still smiling brightly and waited for Jimin's answered. ......Oh, I see!" Jimin calmly said. ......I'm in the Specia-!" Jimin's answer was cutted when Yoongi answered it. ......He's in Special Class 3!" Yoongi seriously answered Taemin's question as Taemin immediately pull out his phone and tap on something. ......That's great! Let me tell my Mom~I will be Classmate with Park Jimin!" Taemin happily said while texting his Mom and ask a permission. ......I'm looking forward to it!" Taemin added as Jimin sigh in relief and while Yoongi smile at Taemin being childish in front of them. ......You should!" Yoongi said while smiling then he chuckled as they continue on talking while eating.

To bE CoNtInuEd.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N: Sorry if I can only update 1 or 2 chapters a day and sometimes can't update in my books it's just that I am too busy writing them all at the same time and it was tiring for me a little to be honest hihihi, but I will still not stop writing since this becomes my hobbies already and everyday I only can make a one New chapter each of my stories cause I was working with 4 Stories right now and was still keep going it and that 4, Stories of mine. The three is Yoonmin FF stories which is this story MY EMPRESS, MY EMPEROR. Second is the MY HIGH SCHOOLER/WIFEY HUSBAND and the third one is the VAMPIRE TOWN.

While the Fourth one is not a Yoonmin which I didn't published in this account since I published it to my second account name nobody231411.

So that's all thank you for reading this Chapter and thank you for y'all's votes and reads in this Story🤗🙂😊.

It means a lot to me really ☺️🤗.

Author Sam.

        Or

@I_Ship_Yoonmin_