Chapter 39: Mother Queen."

JIMIN POV.

Right now I was inside the Da MIN HOSPITAL already since I managed to enter and now I was standing outside Minah's private room while looking at her and Dad inside who was hugging each other's and while she was crying as I heard her talking through inside.

Huhuhu...my first child is gone!" Minah said while crying into Dad's arms as I saw Dad sighed.

Don't be sad, you have suffered so much, I will definitely make up for you!" I heard Dad says as I just rolled my eyes and went away from there then suddenly my phone starts to ring. I pulled it out from my pocket and answer the call.

Found it?" I asked the person in the other line of the call which is Yoongi.

Emperor/Yoongi: is impossible for Kang Minah to give birth to that child. She has a habitual miscarriage, which was caused by multiple miscarriage.

Me (Jimin): What?. *Completely Shocked*

Emperor/Yoongi: Kang Minah has a friend named Nahyun, who works as an attending physician in the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of DA MIN HOSPITAL. She handled Kang Minah's dirty work over the years. *Serious*

Me: So this is not her first pregnancy at all! She had planned to put the child's miscarriage on us?. *Anger and rage* (Wait are they the same word?)

Emperor/Yoongi: Nahyun has already been fired. I also sent the relevant evidence to your father's mailbox.

Emperor/Yoongi: Don't intervenes in this matter anymore, lest it affect the harmony between father and son.

Emperor/Yoongi: Okay. Come to my house in the afternoon to do homework. My mother knows that you have been wronged, so I specifically asked me to invite you.

Me: Your Mother? How did she know?. *Shock*

Emperor/Yoongi: I said! She loves you very much.

Me: Okay, I know.

*Hangs up*

When Yoongi hangs up I immediately walk out the Hospital and called my butler's number and told him to pick me up and in just three minutes he was already in here, opening the car for me as I step inside and he as well before he droves off.

At this address!" I told him letting him see the address of Min Yoongi's house.

As you said Young Master!" He said looking at the address for a good seconds before he focused on his driving.

Half and hour later, we have arrived at Yoongi's house but it wasn't house at all but a Mansion a very huge one, to compare it to my Mansion his Mansion was more bigger, I step outside the car and was greeted with Yoongi.

Haiz, what is this?" Yoongi asked when he saw me holding a wrapped box in my hands.

It's a gift, the first time I get to you, I have to bring something!" I answered him while looking at the gift in my hand as Yoongi chuckled then smile and pats my hand.

Go in, and leave the things to Hyunjin!" Yoongi calmly said as I nodded my head and give the box to his bodyguard Hyunjin.

[In the garden]

We both was walking in their garden already as I was following him from behind cause I was really nervous of meeting the Mother Queen which is Yoongi's Mother as then suddenly Yoongi stopped walking making me to stop as well and look up at him confusedly.

It's not the first time you have met the Queen Mother, don't worry!" Yoongi said in a calm tone while smiling and leaning out his hand in front of me as I smiled awkwardly at him.

Hihi, got it. I'm not nervous!" I lied while smiling warmly at him as then suddenly.

Brother! Brother!" We both heard a little girl's voice making my face lit up and looked down and there a little girl was already wrapping her arms around Yoongi's leg.

This is my sister, Min Momo!" Yoongi said introducing the little girl that was his younger sister Princess Momo as I smiled and bowed my head to her.

Hello, your royal highness!" I greeted her still bowing my head.

Oh, I remember your voice! You are Brother-in-law!" Momo said making my eyes widened in shockness.

You remember me?" I asked her in disbelief as she nod her head while I looked up at Yoongi.

Does she... also have memories?" I asked him as he chuckled and shook his head.

No, it should have been remembered the last time I heard it on the phone, expect for Hyunjin no one has yet to remember!" Yoongi answered taking out his phone as I nodded my head in understanding.

But there is a suspect to be investigated, he still can't speak anyway, ignore him for now!" Yoongi added.

What about Lay Zhang or Zhang Ban? He has done so many detrimental things, he shouldn't be worthy of being reincarnated as a human being!" I said talking about the jerk as then Momo start tugging my hoodie I was wearing as I looked down at her with a confuse look.

Brother-in-lw, Brother-in-law! Are you looking for Lay Zhang or Ban? I know where is he!" Momo happily said while smiling ear to ear as I pats her head.

So, where is he?" I asked her.

Over there!" Momo answered while pointing to a dog that was running towards us.

Dog Ban/Lay: Gao?.

Puff!" Yoongi start to laugh as I was blank minded then laughed with him.

Haha!" I laughs making Yoongi to look up at me as I looked back at him.

Naive!" I said and continue to laugh.

To bE CoNtInuEd.

(๑♡⌓♡๑)(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ).

A/N: Hope you enjoy this other chapter I don't have a word to say to you for now guys.

see ya at the next chapter that I will update next Wednesday😁☺️.

And I would like to congratulate our ot7 Boys 방탄소년단 (English: Bangtan Sonyeondan) for achieving a Plaque for 1b on Spotify.

Again congratulations to our Boys 🎉👏💕

Please don't forget to Comment Vote Follow and Share guys 😉☺️.

Author Sam
       Or
@I_Ship_Yoonmin_