Chap.31: Burned arm."

YOONGI POV.

I was walking on the University Dormitory hallway to my and Jimin's shared Dorm as I try to open it but found it was locked, I pulled out the spare key in my pocket that I have and used it to unlock the Dorm door before sliding it to open and step in and was shock to what I see. My Empress Jimin was just laying down my bed while sleeping so peaceful while hugging my pillow.

Hmmm!" Jimin hummed from his sleep as I got confused.

How bold of you, Concubines daughter!" Jimin added as my mouth draped and facepalm

This guy!" I thought as I shook my head and my Empress Jimin's body caught my eyes seeing his side waist exposed which made my face heat up.

I smiled before walking near him and sat down on the edge of the bed and poke his chubby cheeks.

Which servant is bold enough to enter the Empress' dream? I asked the sleeping Jimin while smiling and still poking his cheeks.

Um!" Jimin just said before slapping my hand away as his arm caught my eyes where I saw a plaster cover it up, I immediately hold Jimin's arm staring at it with worries and anger.

Tss!" Jimin added as he slowly begun moving and his eyes shut open..

What happened to your arm? I seriously and worriedly asked him and was still holding his arm as he looked down.

It got burned!" Jimin answered still looking down.

Huh~didn't you say you're spending the night at home? Jimin asked.

Why did you come back here?" Jimin added as I stare at him darkly.

Who burned your arm?" I seriously and darkly ask.

U knew it was done by someone that was just from a glance, as expected of your Majesty with the emperor's insight!" Jimin answered as I caressed his arm carefully.

Don't change the topic My Empress. I will ask you a again, who burned your arm? I seriously asked him as he looks up at me for a second before looking away.

Tell me, I will tear them to pieces! I added.

P-park Nancy!" Jimin answered whisper as I grit my teeth in anger.

How dare she!" I angirly yelled whisper as hold Jimin's arm tightly but then Jimin slap my arm and get his arm back to him before turning around at his back and now he wasn't facing me.

Just leave it alone!" Jimin angirly said as I could feel the sadness and pain on his voice.

I have my own...!" Jimin added still not facing me as I sigh and sat down the edge of the bed again and slap his butt.

Shut up...Move a bit, I'm going to sleep!" I angirly and seriously said as he looks up at me with a raised eyebrows."

Why won't you go sleep on your own bed? Jimin asked confusingly as I chuckled and raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

This is my bed!" I answered while smirking as I can see Jimin's face turn into a light red before he turned his face at the back and he wasn't facing me again as I pulled him to face me and look at me before pulling him near my body.

I was caught red-headed sneaking in his bed to sleep!" I thought while putting my arm on top of Jimin's hip.

Park Jimin, this is beyond Humiliating for you!" I added while smiling.

His Majesty!" Jimin suddenly called me out as I hummed in respond.

I noticed that all the News about me today was deleted on the internet!" Jimin added.

Was it you who did it? Jimin asked as he raised his face a little to look at my eyes as I grin and wink at him.

Yup~How is the Empress going to thank me? I smirkly asked as Jimin immediately faced at his back.

I will make sure do it the next time!" Jimin seriously said.

Goodnight!" Jimin added as I sigh and wraps my both arms around his small waist pulling him close to my body again as I inhale his scent.

Tell me when something's happened from now on!" I calmly said with my closed eyes.

You are not allowed to keep it to yourself and get upset over it, understand My Empress? I calmly asked him as he nodded his head.

Y-yeah...I understand My Emperor!" Jimin calmly answered as he faced me and looked up at my face and stare at my eyes as I stare at his shining eyes before he shyly wraps his arms around my waist as well and I smiled at that before pulling him more closer to me and fallen asleep.

(Next morning)

I was the one who woke up first and got the time to stare at My Empress beautiful and adorable sleeping face who has a pouty lips that made me chuckle, I ran my fingers to his hair that covers his eyes, I smiled warmly at him when he moves a little. I looked at the clock and it was already 6:20am, I pecked Jimin's pouty lips before getting off the bed and walked Inside the Bathroom and take my bath and brushed my teeth.

After some minutes, I walked at the Bathroom and immediately wore my school uniform and looked up at My Empress Jimin who was still sleeping on my bed as I sigh and goes to his closet opening it and grab his own school uniform before walking near him, wrapped my hands around his waist pulling him to sat down and before wearing the uniform to him by my help and when I was done I grab his pants and thinking twice if I should help him wear his pants and was decided to help but then Jimin shut his eyes open when he felt that I was about to help him wear his pants (Uniform) and grab the pants with his hands and blushing face.

I-i-i-i-i c-can do it on my own!" Jimin embarrassingly said while looking at me as I chuckled.

Cute!" I thought before grinning.

No you can't!" I seriously said.

To bE CoNtInuEd.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N: Imo, they're so fucking adorable and a good match or ship ever, Wahhh, (I really like and love this Ship so so fucking much).🤣😅

And really really really Thank you for the 1.72k of my Story 'MY DIARY', I didn't expect that story will up to that views cause I know that Story was so boring but how come that there are so many people reads that hahaha but thank you I really appreciate it.

Again Happy 1.72k (of the 'MY DIARY' Yoonmin Au/FF Story of Mine 😂), I purple you guys 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

And thank you for reading this Chapter and hope you enjoyed the Chap for the day☺️😇☺️.