4.5

YOUTUBE

🔍Han and Felix|

Han and Felix Cute Moments❤️
hansoup - 53K views - 14:09

Han clinging onto Felix compilation
skzjilix - 24K views - 5:35

Han tries to kiss Felix?!
stay0325 - 12K views - 1:29

Jilix holding hands (Han x Felix)
lixiepie - 8K views - 9:15

Felix freezes as he is about to shovel a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

What the fuck was he doing.

The clock in the corner of his phone reads six in the morning— he can't be doing this right now.

He heaves out a sigh and shuts off the phone in his hand, placing it face-down. Felix facepalms purely out of shame.

It's only Monday, the day before Tuesday, and he can't stop thinking about Jisung. When Felix organizes his jumbled thoughts from last night, it reveals just how ridiculous this is.

Felix has fallen in love with Jisung.

The Han Jisung from Stray Kids; his groupmate.

Felix drops the spoon of rice back into the bowl, making a noise loud enough to wake his dormmates. He couldn't care less about the sound, though.

Right now he just wants to curl up and quite literally die. As much as he wants to do that, he can't. Felix has Stays to serve. So he settles on leaning over the table and covering his face, with a groan to emphasize his feelings.

Even in his huge turmoil, he hears small taps of footsteps against the wood floor.

"Felix?"

Many, many years with his members trained him to memorize the voices of each member against his will. And he knows, knows, this is Minho.

Felix hums in response, the end of it ends in a high pitch. A questioning hum.

A chair screeches against the floor as its being pulled back, another screech following as its pushed back in.

"What's wrong?" Minho sounds casual, as he always does.

"Everything," Felix whines and moving to peek a look at Minho.

"Wanna talk about it?" Minho reaches out for a leftover pack of vegetable chips. He munches on one.

"Yeah, that'd actually be great. A hypothetical question for you, Hyung—" Felix is quickly interrupted with Minho's amusement.

"A hypothetical question, huh?" Minho smirks and his eyes squint into something with a teasing flair.

Felix rolls his eyes, choosing to ignore Minho's act.

"What would you do if you fell in love with someone in a really dumb way? What would you do?" Felix watches the edges of Minho's curl into a sinister smile. "This is for a friend, of course," Felix scrambles the words out to steer away Minho's thoughts.

"Is this about Hannie?" Minho drops the bomb. Felix explodes, face warming up.

"Of course not!" Felix sputters out, trying to grasp anything that would get him away from this situation right now.

"Hannie? Seriously?!" Minho isn't doing anything to diffuse the situation, having the time of his life laughing his ass off.

Felix slams his head onto the table, wallowing up in his pain and suffering. His arms crowd around his head to give him cushioning.

"Oh- Oh my gosh, I'm literally crying, geez, Felix." Minho catches his breath, inhaling and exhaling dramatically.

Once Minho recovers, he pats Felix's head. "You've fallen for his flirts, huh?"

Felix is still upset at Minho. Deeply. He only nods, his head still burrowed in his arms.

"I wouldn't worry too much, he likes you back."

Something surges through him, whether it was excitement or shock, he wouldn't know.

Felix is now facing Minho, posture picture perfect, all attention on Minho. It slightly ticks Felix off the way Minho seems unfazed by the fact he just said.

"What?" Felix feels like he's not supposed to know this information. If Minho knows such things, Jisung probably asked him to keep it a secret. And here Minho is, telling it to the person Jisung no doubt doesn't want to know.

Minho grins, showing all of his teeth. And he walks away - walks away! Consequently leaving Felix dumbfounded, and throwing Felix into a loop of another crisis.

Felix should finish his breakfast.