2

Felix watches the hair stylist work on him through the mirror. The fluid movements of the hair stylist working never ceases to amaze Felix. He wonders how they come up with so many ideas to be able to style his hair differently all the time. Felix usually just ruffles his hair every morning- and it works so Felix just goes with it.

Felix sees two things when the hair stylist finishes.

1. His soft blonde hair with streaks of blue and pink, highlighting his face in the best way possible.

2. Something in the mirror.

In the mirror, he spots something, no, someone.

Chubby cheeks, fluffy hair, excited demeanor. The one and only Han Jisung.

This Jisung was different, dressed up in a soft pink shirt, a white scarf tied like a tie on his shirt. The pink shirt is loosely tucked into white pants, accentuating his tiny waist. A white eyepatch covers his eye to obscure the pesky stye growing.

Felix is stunned, but not for long. Jisung would never swallow this down if he found out what Felix was thinking. And it's not like Felix likes Jisung romantically. It's a bro thing.

It takes a bit longer than usual for Jisung to notice Felix, head moving in all different places in search for the other. Jisung's eye being off-duty doesn't help much either.

When Jisung does spot Felix, he invites himself over, not letting Felix object.

Felix straightens his posture for whatever bullshit Jisung is about to spurt out. He does a quick process of elimination and decides that Jisung will flirt with him. Again. Just because he knows Jisung didn't watch any animal documentary last night, so he doesn't have any new, fun animal facts.

"Felix!" Jisung holds out a hand, "Hand in marriage, kind sir?" While doing so, he pulls over a chair with his non-offering hand. The hair stylist moves away to make room for the makeup artist.

Felix chuckles. That was a new one.

"Nope, if you force me I'll request a restraining order and divorce you," Felix flatly says. His vision gets blocked from the arriving makeup artist, working on his face. Felix shuts his eyes to make the makeup artist's life easier as she works at his eyelid.

He hears a gasp from Jisung. Felix doesn't need to have vision to know Jisung just put a hand over his chest, in a way to look hurt. His dramatics are predictable. Everyone in Stray Kids can chip in. Probably even Jisung himself, too.

"Rude! I bought a whole mansion for us!" Jisung points an accusing finger at Felix.

"Can't buy me with money, Han."

The makeup artist moves away after a few more precise movements. That's when he can finally see himself properly in the mirror. To say Felix was shocked would be an understatement. He found himself to be stunning.

In addition to his hair, an outline of a pair of hearts sit ontop of his cheeks. Felix's lips now have a slight glossy pink to it, adding points to his already outstanding visuals.

And it seemed like Felix wasn't the only one who was astonished by his look.

Jisung's mouth falls open, eyes trained on Felix. For some reason, Felix gets shy. He leans a little back, trying to escape Jisung's watchful eyes.

Weird. Felix usually relishes in the way his members stare and gawk at him, not shy away.

"Felix, I believe in love at first sight now," Jisung says with a slow, dazed pace.

"Thanks, bro." Felix quips, winking at Jisung because that's all he can do in his flustered state to get the other boy away. The wink works. Jisung, receiver of personalized wink, shifts his gaze away almost instantaneously. Did the makeup artists put extra blush on Jisung today?

Felix notices that Jisung is in thought when he doesn't reply right away with an insult (or another flirt).

Felix didn't have time to worry, though.

"Why didn't I get that fancy stuff, too?!"

---author's notes---

the outfits are based on the view stage :))

this update is for you Memerina ! my first first supporter who i will remember<3