1

"So, Felix, what do you do for a living aside from taking my breath away?" Jisung leans on the doorframe to Felix's room.

"What the fuck, Han." Felix's bedhead pops out from the comfort of his bed, a deathly glare is shot at Jisung.

Jisung shivers in response.

"I just wanted to visit my sweet, little Felix," Jisung's voice goes into an annoying aegyo voice as he approaches Felix.

Felix fixes his posture in bed and leans on the headboard of his bed, his signature satin blanket falls off his shoulders. He rubs his eyes to try to stay atleast a bit awake.

"You walked from your dorm to my dorm at 3 in the morning?"

"Precisely so." Jisung smiles, finding a place on the side of Felix's bed.

"Snacks?" Jisung lifts a plastic bag with an assortment of colorful junk food.

Felix rolls his eyes at the thought of snacks at three in the morning. An idol life isn't easy, and it's a well-known rule to not eat such snacks at ungodly hours.

"No." Felix deadpans, Jisung whines. The plastic bag is fiercely put onto Felix's lap, most likely crushing some chips.

"Come on! Even Minho-hyung won't eat snacks with me." Jisung pouts.

Felix grows a sudden urge to slap Jisung in the face. Maybe because it's three in the morning, dumbass.

When Felix doesn't respond Jisung grabs the plastic bag, immediately standing up.

"If you won't eat with me, I'll ask I.N instead." Jisung huffs away, standing up with his bag of snacks to make his departure. He's a few steps away from leaving Felix's room.

A few alarms ring out in Felix's head. Not I.N!

"Wait! Stop bothering the members, will you?" Felix steps out of the comfort of his blankets and rushes over to Jisung and his snacks.

"I'll eat with you," Felix finally states. He tugs Jisung back over to his bed and spills all the snacks onto his bed.

For some reason, Felix thinks he saw something change in Jisung's eyes. Though he decides to tuck that away for another time when he's not awfully sleep deprived.

Jisung hops onto Felix's bed, filled with excitement. He immediately opens a box of strawberry flavored Pocky, enjoying the sweetness of it.

On the other hand, Felix picks the snack with the least amount of calories: low calorie potato chips.

The pair eat in comfortable silence, simple crunches fill the room.

With a mouthful of Pocky, Jisung speaks, "Do you want to do the Pepero Challenge with me?"

Felix promptly chokes on his small bit of salty chip. Jisung laughs, rushing an I'm kidding! as he passes Felix a water bottle he got.

Felix releases a few more coughs and takes a look at Jisung.

The boy on the other side seductively bites the stick and winks at Felix, making the Australian physically cringe.

Felix's face scrunches up into something akin to disgust, making Jisung laugh once more.

The night goes on normally without Jisung's flirty remarks, making Felix satisfied with the way Jisung shuts up.

The aftermath wasn't so pretty, though. Jisung was extra tired during dance practice, causing him to mess up double the amount of the usual. If Jisung got the short end of the stick, Felix got the even shorter end. He got accused and scolded by Chan for letting Jisung eat so much.

Curse Jisung and his little antics.

---author's notes---

this is my first ever fic, so i hope you guys will enjoy it!

alllll constructive criticism is accepted<3!