But that's a lie.

A lie I don't think I can find.
I think to myself, "It's the end, your falling and you'll never get up of death." Just as I think that, I land in a hole and she can't get to me, somehow.

It's very dark, and I dropped my lantern in the middle of the abandoned hotel. Everything here is abandoned. Right?

Those must have been some kids trying to scare people. Or, I was hallucinating. Those urban legends will never ever be true.

All kinds of spiders they say. Even human spiders. The funniest things I've ever heard. I bet people didn't even have the guts to go and check this place out. I can hallucinat, and they can too, trust me.

I'm still in this hotel and I wonder if Benzatian can still get to me.

Not that it matters.
This is all just a nightmare.
I can track this down in my nightmare journal, right when I get out of bed, I write down my nightmares. This one's good. I could make a story out of it and get millions.
Maybe.

The maze part of this hotel is... peculiar... Maybe I should check it out for my "Nightmare."

Funny isn't it?

I start down all the halls, "This is gonna be good." I say.
I wish past me would've noticed.

I wish himozuki and Zeelan-Toku Ato wouldn't have gone missing. I'm not responsible for them, They are  17, Just like me. It shouldn't be that hard to find yourself home before you get hurt.

If I only knew that moment was real.

I'm getting into the maze more. I've been here for over four hours and there's no turning back.

I finally see a strange light.
Up at the ceiling
Spider noises.
REEEAKK
I shout, "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!"
That was the moment I realized,
It's all real. Not a dream.

More droopy eyes, her head straight down, and her many pair of legs terrify me.

I have to get out.
I run and run, "SHE'S GOING TO BITE MY TOES OFF!" I shout.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
I hear a shout back.

I stop for a moment.
"RUN SHE'S CATCHING UP!" I hear from what seems a man.

"SCCCCERCH"

I hear right before the spider lady is about to attack me.
A man with red,curly hair appears.
'The names John." He said like we
Hadn't just been chased by a spider lady a second ago.

The creature, laying on the floor, blood gushing out everywhere.

John takes the knife from it's chest.
"Where'd you get that?" I asked.

"Just for in case, you know, something happens." He replied.

"Smart thinking, I should've thought about that." I say in a shakey voice.

"You must be from Japan." He replies, so calmly.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" I asked, kinda creeped out.

He points at my name tag. It's in Japanese.

I remember now, I work at a retail store and had just got back from work when I saw the news. I realize that had been about two days ago. I need water.

"I'm dying out here, You got any water?" I ask.

"Yes, it's just enough to survive the next couple of days." He replies.

He gives me a cup, as we walk down to the exit of the maze.

It leads us to a cave. John has his lantern. He's gone all out on this thing. There are way too many statues in here.

They are creepy statues, I'm paying attention to them.

THUMP!!!

"Come out when your ready, CYCOPATH!" John exclaims.

I don't say anything.

THUMP!!!

Two thumps only, Two statues come out of place and each time they step to us, They get faster.

"Don't run." John whispers to me.

"Why?" I ask, secretly terrified.

"Because, that's what they want you to do." He replies.

What they want me to do? Don't they want to catch us? I didn't get what he was saying. I was about to run.

"Don't even think about it." John says.

He gets his knife, but a statue grabs it very quickly. But before it could hurt us, I was done with being scared. So,

I took the knife from her.

She screamed loudly and tried to grab it back. I snatch it to myself and run off.

John escapes with me and who knows when they could come back for us.

"We survived." I say, confidently.

"For now." John says.

"You think there's more?" I ask.

"I know there's more." He says with a grin.

"Since your such a expert on this place" I whisper.

"I heard that." He says, with anger.

"I DONT CARE!" I yell loudly.

That shuts him up

For now.

Just for now.

Still more ways to go.

Don't you think so?