Wardrobe

August 11th 1940:

I began looking, skipping the first floor. I looked into every unlocked room on the second floor. One was a bedroom, and another, and another, and then a parlour and another a few doors down, a bathroom and another bathroom, an office, a storage room. I had looked through 9 rooms already and it was getting repetitive.

I looked into one and found a bed, a wardrobe, a dresser and a window with red curtains and gold trim. "Is This the wardrobe?" I asked myself slowly walking towards it. Doesn't seem magic, nor does it look special. My grandfather then walked into the room. "Not quiet right yet Y/n" he said from the door way. "What does it looks like, any carvings?" I asked turning towards him.

"It has a carving of a tree in the centre, two crowns on the top panel, a sun setting on the water on the bottom panel, an apple in the top left and two rings in the top right. I think that's enough information to find it" he said with a smile.

"Wait, there's still like a million rooms on this floor alone, can we narrow it down a bit more?" I asked. He shook his head and silently walked back to the direction of his study.

"Jeez" I said and walked out of the room. I turned left and immediately ran into Misses Mcready. "Misses Mcready I'm so sorry" I said backing up a bit. "Where are you off to in such a hurry?" She asked. "No where, just back to my room..." I said hoping she'd believe it. "We'll off you go" she said. I continued walking past her and decided to start on the third floor instead.

"Working top to bottom, I think this may be easier" I said. I tried the first room, locked. And then the second, Open. I opened the door not expecting much but found a tall rectangular, wardrobe shaped object against the back wall covered with a white sheet.

"Strange, very..." I trailed off. This is it. 'I don't even need to lift the sheet I know this is it.' I thought to myself. It felt strange in there, like something was watching me. I turned and checked all directions around me. No one.

I turned and shut the door also locking it to make sure no one walked in, especially Misses Mcready. I slowly walked up to it and pulled down the sheet. And as my grandfather had described, tree in the middle, two crowns on the top, an ocean sunset on the bottom, the apple and the rings...this is the magical wardrobe.

"We'll what's so magic about it?" I asked myself eagerly. "Let's find out" I said as I opened the door and felt this cold wind hit my face. It's the middle of summer it shouldn't be...cold. I decide to enter the wardrobe and see what was making it so cold. Inside it smelt like mothballs and old ladies. I pushed past all the coats and I feel a tree...a pine tree?

Stupid Boy {Peter Pevensie X Reader}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara