𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 (𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗔𝗺)

Start from the beginning

"I'm all better now. Thank you Isabella. So what do you think Miranda? Can I stop being a burden to you good people and go home?" Shawn asked.

Shawn's wife frowned. "You need to stop interrupting the doctors Shawn. You need to listen to what they say."

"I need to get back to the dealership. They're going to can me if I'm gone too long," Shawn said.

"They can't can you sweetie. You're the best salesman they've got."

Grace smiled. "What is it you sell?" She asked as she leant against Bella.

"Cars."

"My Shawnie could sell anything," his wife proudly spoke.

Bailey smiled. "I'm sure he can. What he can't sell me on is going back to work before he gets his oxygen levels up. So put that oxygen back on Mr Sullivan. Before I even think of letting you out of here. And if I do, I want your word. Nothing fried, no alcohol and no cigarettes," she warned.

Shawn laughed. "Oh you're tough Miranda."

"I need your word Mr Sullivan. Or I'm not going to sign those discharge papers."

"I give you my word."

Bailey smiled and nodded. "Alright then. Mrs Sullivan. You need to go to the front desk to fill out some paperwork. Then you can take your husband home," she explained.

****

The interns walked out of the room. Grace sat down on a bench. She was gripping her stomach in pain. Bailey looked to her. "You alright Dr Grey?" She asked.

Grace nodded. "Yeah Dr Bailey. Just need to sleep is all."

Derek walked over. "Baby sis," he said as he walked past her. He walked over to Grace. "Dr Grey. I am clipping a basilar tip aneurysm. Any interest?" He asked.

Bella turned to see Addison as she walked over. Bella was rubbing Grace's back. "You really need to see a doctor."

Addison rolled her eyes. She looked to Bailey. "Dr Bailey. Can I get...," Addison couldn't finish as she looked through the glass.

Standing there was Mark Sloan. In the lobby. Shaking hands with Webber. "Oh my god."

Derek looked to where Addison was looking. He frowned. "Oh my god."

Bella looked too. "Oh fuck."

George frowned. "Is that?"

"McSteamy," Cristina finished with a smirk.

Grace suddenly threw up. Bella turned back to her. "Oh lovely."

"No! Mr Sullivan! Don't light that!" George yelled. But it was too late.

There was an explosion caused by the oxygen mask. The top half of Shawn's body caught on fire.

"Somebody get a fire extinguisher!"

"Call a code red!"

****

Bella stood with George and Grace. She saw Addison approaching Mark. Bella didn't know what to think about it all. She didn't know why he was back.