ℭ3: 𝔇𝔯𝔬𝔭 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔡

Start from the beginning

"I was just scared for my life"

"No one would ever believe that with that voice of yours..not others...especially not me, so take this serious Kiyotaka."

"I think you are overestimating my capabilities."

"No, don't group me with the other fools...I am done"

She pulled onto the ODM and blasted away with me slowly switching between pumps of air,  following behind. I suppose my act would be seen by those who are talented in this field. 

========================================

A straight attack came from Armin who was desperately trying to get a hit on me, while I could do a pity on him and act beaten...but it would put me in the lower bracket and the average one. 

His wood knife from his left tried a straight pierce towards my chest while he screamed

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I turned my body to the left in order to be as far from his line of attack, going to the right would simply make it easy for Armin to just twist his trajectory and keep attacking. Putting my left lower elbow on his receding hand I followed my elbow continuously pressuring it. 

Pushing his knife down as it reached his body, making it useless for a while I curled my right fist up into a ball and hit his jaw with enough strength to knock him out. This should put his screaming to rest. 

CRASH

I turned my head to find a toppled over Eren and Annie walking away from him. 

I focused on their conversation and found myself agreeing with Annie, she was right...this type of martial arts is utterly useless. Titans aren't regular humans on whom these forms of attacks will work. 

Later at dinner, many were joyous on their desires of joining the military police, even I had planned to join the same regiment but had changed my mind after I realised that this world has too much to offer. 

I have to be the best, even in this world. If it means crushing every single titan, no matter it's size, no matter it's bloodlust...I simply will do it, without a single hesitation

Joining me was none other than Annie, who has been doing the same for the last few years. 

Flashback

I walked inside to find just one free table and sat down with a cup of broth as I was interrupted by Annie who came and sat down with a hard clank on the wooden table. 

"You...is this place free?"

"I have a name"

"I don't care, answer the question"

"No, my friends will be here soon"

She got up and tried to leave but then she turned back," You are a liar...you don't have any."

That day, the cruel truth rang my ears along with the steel plate from which Annie aggressively ate bread from. What I didn't realise was...how this encounter would be a repeated occurrence...

Another world...but Horikita, just can't leave me alone. 

Flashback ends

Eren shocked quite a few with the move-set that Annie used on him...he is quite quick at adapting, very useful as a tool.

This show was stopped by Keith's glare through the creak from the door and then a smelly goodbye by Sasha. 

======================================================

Timeskip

Today I had to select, wether it would be the Garrison regiment, who did wall reinforcements and town protection or Survey Corps, who go beyond the walls in search of freedom or the Military police serving under the King. 

Considering the economic outlook of the area,  I could deduce that this King was either a corrupt or a puppet king. 

Eren's speech which sent ripples throughout the recruits led them to switch as well from Military police. 

I was quite certain about my reasoning to join, Survey Corps...as I did have to find the strongest titan...kill it..and then, leave everyone to their demise as I went back to my ordinary life. 

Next day at the city roads the Survey Corps were travelling with a glum look on their face unnoticed by many of the citizens who were complimenting them. 

While setting up the cannons, came along Armin

"Kiyotaka, how did you do it?"

"What do you mean Armin."

"That attack...if you used even a bit more force my jaw would have been broken off.....that's not something we had ever been taught." 

"Why ask me after so many months?"

His voice suddenly stuttered," U-Umm...well...you see......your reputation wasn't the best.....it ranged from gloomy flirter to boring freak...and...well...you were too quiet...so I was scared to approach you." 

"So why today?"

"It's because well I couldn't help myself...I didn't realise you didn't choose the Military police as well....weren't you placed 9th?"

"I had my reasons." 

"Well...it's very strange considering you were placed 50th on the last rankings...and then suddenly on 9th, it did spread quite a few rumours."

"Is that so...I see....and the reason how I learnt the move was because it was used by Annie"

"Oh, so you both are that close.....nice job Kiyotaka"

He patted my back and left with a grin on his face....it's not like that....

He was right, my tale did spread... rumours are a very strong source of both inflation and transfer of information.

I couldn't tell him why I decided to jump rankings. What I was planning...after all, was gaining the attention of the survey corps leader...Levi Ackerman....and destroying him. 

---------------AUTHOR'S NOTE------------------------

Dear Reader's

Things will be interesting when both of them face off....now won't it? 

Annie...she a close association :()

Ayanokouji's first step of gaining such a name was efficient as he didn't have to continue proving himself all throughout the 3 years....peaceful life indeed. 

Also, don't try that knife attack thing.. which while is a legitimate form of counter used.....you ain't quick enough to pull it off.

Thank you.