I looked at him straight in the eye.

"He was. You would have liked him if you met him"

He grinned. If you didn't look hard enough, you would have thought it was genuine.

"I suppose so"

*

At exactly 1:30am, a truck arrived at the factory grounds. My teammates and I were dressed in all black. Our outfits will make it easier for us to blend into the night. We all agreed that Choi, I and Victoria will go while Chen and Mike stay behind as lookouts in case anything goes wrong.

As soon as we sighted the truck, the three of us silently made our way downstairs. As expected, the front door was locked. Choi picked the locked with a pocket scissors he brought along then locked it back when we got outside.

As soon as we heard footsteps of the guards, we hid behind a plant. Whew. That was a close call. The two guards walked back and forth, patrolling this side of the grounds. I'm sure there are more guards on the other side.

We waited until the guards were at the opposite direction before we sprinted across the road to the other side. We laid down on the ground behind another plant so we could watch the transaction. The truck was just a few feet away from us. Beside it was a black range rover jeep.

The back of the truck is open and it's...empty? That's odd. I thought a package is supposed to arrive tonight. How come the truck is empty?

"The truck is empty" Victoria stated.

"Same thing I was thinking" I said "From the conversation I heard, the package is supposed to arrive"

"It can only mean one thing then" Choi spoke "They're taking the truck to pick up the package which means we have to get in"

"What?" Victoria shrieked "Are you crazy? It could be dangerous. We could get lost or kidnapped"

Filled with determination, I answered;

"It's the only way. We won't get lost because they'll have to bring the package back to the factory"

"Exactly" Choi said "We just have to think fast"

Anita appeared. She briefly spoke to the man and they both got in the truck. The jeep moved first outside the gates. This is our only chance. When we saw the coast was clear, we ran to the truck, grabbed onto the tailgates and got inside. The truck was empty so there's more than enough space for all of us.

We had to lie flat on the floor because the truck bounced up and down due to the bad road. With the slightest noise, they will suspect something. Therefore, we have to lie flat and stay silent.

We were inside for about an hour before the truck stopped. Due to the opening and slamming of the doors, I knew we had arrived at our destination. With caution, we slipped out of the truck. We were on a deserted playground. Luckily, there were park benches. We made sure no one was looking before we ran to hide behind a chair. We sighted ten jeeps already parked on the playground.

Anita and the drivers were already outside talking to the other men driving the jeeps.

"It seems like they're smuggling something" Choi said "Why else would they come to a place like this at this time to make a transaction?"

"What could they possibly be smuggling?" I questioned.

Victoria shrugged "Maybe drugs"

"I highly doubt it" I shook my head "It doesn't make sense"

From one of the parked jeeps, a man came down. I gasped when I saw a glimpse of his face

Ace.

I knew I was bound to see him soon enough.

"Is that-?" Victoria asked.

With venom laced in my voice, I replied;

"Yes"

This confirms that Charles and Ace are working together. They can't be up to anything good. We watched as Ace gave orders to the other men. One by one, they packed the boxes from the parked jeeps to the truck. It took a long time for them to finish. We have to find out what's inside those boxes.

The next thing that happened confused me the most. From one of the jeeps, five blindfolded people dressed in hospital gowns came out. Anita lined them up and ushered them into the black range rover.

"Who are they?" I muttered.

My teammates were as surprised as I was. This can't be good.

We had to plan our return to the truck carefully. As soon as the ignition started, we left the covers of the chair, ran forward and threw ourselves back in.

The truck was more filled up now due to the boxes. Choi tried to open up the boxes with his scissors but the action proved to be futile.

"I can't open it" he whispered "It won't cut through"

Victoria tried but it wouldn't open either. I also tried but it wouldn't budge. It was wrapped in some kind of unbreakable seal that I didn't understand. What are these things?

I sighed in defeat. We'll just have to find out what it is. As the truck moved, I couldn't help but notice the distinct silence amongst us. I knew the reason.

We were all wondering who those blindfolded people were.

CODENAME:	A.D.AOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara