16

As time went on I won against Sero 5 times and he 4. It was fun. Then we heard three nocks on the door followed by Kirishima's voice.

"HEY! (Y/N)! COULD YOU GET THAT FOR ME PLEASE!". Mina yelled for me. "SURE MINAA!". I get up and walk up to the door opening itexpecting Kirishima standing there but to my surprise Katsuki was there too.

Kiri walked in while greeting me, as Kat walked in he side eyed me and said 'Hey'. So I warmly greet him back with a small smile, 'hi'. He then proceeds to come in.

I shut the door and head to the kitchen to see the most weirdest sight ever.

Mina. And. Denki. Were. Fucking. In. The. Kitchen.

Mina gasped as I just stared there wide eyed as my face grew red. They immediately stopped their 'activities'.

"(y/n)! Please don't say anything don't tell anyone please please!". They both say in unison.

"Erm... It's alright I won't say anything but uhm is the food ready and alright... Like I mean there nothing weird in-"

"nononono the food is fine don't worry!". Mina says flustered.

"welp okay, just why don't u guys wait a little while... Like until everyone's asleep so like this don't happen again?." I suggest as I scratch my neck.

"Yeah will do." Denki says as he walks out the kitchen.

.

.

.

"so you and Denki huh?". I laugh,its not like I wasn't expecting it, like I mean they fit each other's vibes.

"Hehe, yeah... Sorry I didn't tell you earlier-"

"No no it's fine, your fine." I cut her off.

"Ah your the best. I promise I'll tell you every detail when we get the chance!" She says as she holds onto both my as with a closed eye smile. I grin back.

Mina and I walk out the Kitchen talking, we see the guys chatting, well mostly Denki, Sero and Kirishima. Bakugou was listening, his brows weren't furrowed as usual which made him look a hell of a lot more attractive, his red eyes focusing, that sweet fucking jawline, those muscular shoulders in that black tank of his... I was put out if my trance by Mina waking me on the head.

"Hey hey hey. No staring." She laughs as I chuckle. We head over to the couch to talk to the guys and see what they wanna do. So fist we decided that we would play Monopoly (if you have seen that my meme on tiktok you would know how that went.)

After that we got hungry so all of us sat on the floor in the lounge while eating our ramen, we watched a scary movie since it was dark.

Denki sat next to Mina on the left hand side of the couch, while sero sat one the right hand side of the couch.

Kirishima sat on the one seater holding a pillow under his ramen bowl, Bakugou and I took our place on the floor between Mina and Sero.
As the movie started we all were eating our ramen.

There was a jumoscare and Denki was the first to get scared so he dropped some of his ramen, he had gone to clean it up. I could see from the corner of my eye that Kiri was trembling a bit. I then laughed which caused Katsu to look at me. He gave me the wtf look but I just chuckled and dived back into the movie.

Denki had come back and made himself very comfortable next to Mina. We all continued watching the movie. Then Mina had to choose another movie just because Denki and Kiri were scared. Bakugou was looking kinda tired I mean it's wayy past his bedtime it's 12:30am I wouldn't be surprised if he dozed off right now.

We ended up watching a my little pony move. Surprisingly Bakugou actually watched the whole movie by then it was about 2 am and all of us except Bakugou are not tired

"Hey guys I got an idea!"

"Whats the idea." Kiri questions.

"why don't we go for a midnight strol?"

"OHHH THAT SOUNDS FUN!" Mina shouts through her excitement.

"Kat you good with that? You looking tired, is it too much past widdle Katsu's bedtime?" I say in a baby voice.

"No cuppacino. I'll come with you guys." I smile at that.

"Yay it's decided then."

We put on our jackets and shoes and head out.