Home sweet home

Peter wakes up to the smell of bacon, he looks around to see Wade missing from bed and followed the smell of food.
"Good morning, baby boy." Wade smiles as he walks into the kitchen.

"Good morning, what are you making?" He shuffled over to him and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast."

"Mm, sounds good." Peter wraps his arms around wades waist and leans into his back.

"It'd be cuter if I was holding you from behind, I could reach your neck." Wade smiles devilishly but Peter couldn't see it.

"I'm still a little sore from last night." He protested.

"I know, sorry. But we had to have fun in the new house." He turns the stove off then turns around to hug peter, kissing the top of his head too.

"We didn't even do it in all the rooms." Peter giggles.

"We could find other ways to have fun without penetration." Wade smiles.

"But first breakfast."
They sat at the dining table and enjoyed breakfast, Wade decided to play footsie with Peter.
"You're cute." Peter blushed.

"You're cuter."
They continue to eat with small looks towards each other.
After eating, peter took the plates and washed them.
Wade wraps around him and leans his head on the omega's shoulder.
"We have a dish washer."

"I know, just a little rinse."

"I get to do this, so I'm not mad." The alpha hugs him tighter, then kissed his neck.

"Wade, not now."

"Why? You rather wash dishes than get some loving?"

"Clean dishes are important wade." He smirks trying to hold his laughter.

"Oh, so that's how you like to play. Fine clean your dishes, while I have dessert." He pulls peters pants down quickly, hands firmly grab his ass and fingers spread his cheeks as the alpha bends down and licks at his hole.
"Ah, wade."
He slowly licks and Peter tried to concentrate on washing the dishes.
Peter was almost done washing, when Wade decided to stroke the omega, he drops the fork and grips the counter as pleasure takes over his body.

"Wade, ahh."

"You done washing yet?"

"Yes." He whimpered.

"Good." Peter is picked up and taken to the bathroom.
"It's time we get clean too."

"But we're being dirty." Peter blushed, he still tried with dirty talk.

"You're so cute, be a good boy and get in the shower."
He takes off his shirt then got in the shower, Wade slowly took his clothes off, using anticipation to fuel peters desires.
"Turn the water on, baby boy."
He obeys, the hot water runs down his body, wade finally joins him and grabs him into a passionate kiss.

Peter would never get used to how Wade kissed him, his knees felt weak and he wanted to melt.
The alpha knew this and picks him up, pressed against the wall, they continue to kiss.
"Wade." He mumbled between the kiss.

"Yeah?"

"I need air."

"Sorry, get all the air you need." He kissed his neck, biting and sucking until he left a bruise.
"Ah, mmm."

"You like that?"

He nods his head unable to speak properly. Wade continues to kiss down his body, licking at sensitive nipples making him moan loudly.
"I love how sensitive you are."