But Jungkook found himself staring at something else entirely.

After all those years, Jimin's body had truly transformed into something gorgeous. Of course the boy already had a nice physique when he was a teenager, but puberty had done a great job sculpting him into perfection. His abs, his biceps, his slender waist, his plump thighs, his perfect, round butt.

Jungkook gulped, subconsciously licking his lips when his eyes landed on Jimin's dick and the way it was barely  being contained inside his black lace panties. Even that part of him was pretty, Jungkook thought, finding himself dazing off, fantasizing about crawling toward the gorgeous boy on the bed to lick his bulging cock through his sexy lacey underw-

Jimin kept turning in circles, displaying himself and flaunting off his body without realising that Jungkook's eyes had darkened three full shades.

"You wanted tattoos too, right?" Jimin asked. "When we were kids at least... Why didn't you end up-"

The pink-haired took a sudden misstep and tripped over his own feet, tumbling off his balance with a yelp.

Thankfully though, he managed to fall on something soft. Or rather- someone soft, and wasn't badly hurt.

Jungkook groaned at the impact of Jimin's body onto his frail bones, and Jimin laughed with a beetred face as he found himself on the man's lap. "Sorry," he giggled, though when he looked up at Jungkook, and saw the man's intense gaze on his lips, he abruptly stopped laughing.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked with a grave expression.

The intensity in the man's voice entranced Jimin, who only nodded.

"I do have a question about one of your tattoos," Jungkook murmured, his face gravitating toward Jimin's but still keeping a painfully short distance between them.

"W-which one?" Jimin asked as the men's heavy breaths began to sync up.

Jungkook's eyes trailed downward. He would have pointed at the mark he was talking about if he could, but since he was currently chained to a bed, he instead stuck out his toungue and tasted Jimin's skin, slowly tracing the dark letter J that was branded into the man's chest above his heart.

Jimin's eyes slipped shut for a small moment, his breath hitching. "Oh, that one?" He asked, the inner corners of his brows curling up when Jungkook licked the mark again and again.

"It... it was done to me by someone," he whimpered, tangling his fingers into Jungkook's hair to keep the man's mouth on his skin.

"Who?" Jungkook asked calmly, nudging his face into the crook of Jimin's neck.

Jimin cocked his head back. "S-someone I loved..."

"Someone you loved?" Jungkook whispered huskily, placing a path of soft kisses below the curve of the man's jawline. "How funny," he whispered, his lips slowly making their way up  like a tease. "Because I have an identical one."

Jungkook took the shell of Jimin's ear between his teeth and bit down softly, making Jimin moan and squirm on his lap.

When Jungkook brushed their noses together and slowly leaned in for a kiss however, the pink-haired turned his head away, and quickly rolled out of the bed.