Chapter 4

In the year 850, over two years after enlistment, the 104th Cadet Corps is undergoing a fitness assessment. The cadets are doing a run with weighted backpacks, but Armin Arlelt is exhausted and is scolded by the commandant, Keith Sadies. Reiner Braun decides to help Armin by picking up his bag. Sadies critiques the overall abilities and teamwork demonstrated by each cadet as they continue the assessment in Titan search and destroy. Shadis had write a list about their skills.

Shadis's list :

Reiner Braun - He possesses great mental and physical fortitude. His comrades trust him deeply.

Armin Alert - While he lacks in physical strength, he makes up for with extraordinary academic aptitude.

Annie Leonhard - While her fighting skills are outstanding, she doesn't work well as part of a team. A lone wolf.

Bertolt Hoover - He is highly talented, but he lacks initiative.

Jean Kirstein - His 3D control skills are top class, but his overtly blunt personality causes friction.

Sasha Braus - She's talented at operating unconventionally, but that mentality makes her unfit for organized activity.

Connie Springer - He's skilled at making sharp turns, but his mind is nowhere near sharp enough.

Eren Jaeger - While he lacks any outstanding talents, he improved his grades through outstanding diligence. In addition, he possesses an exceptional sense of purpose.

Mikasa Ackerman - Her performance is exemplary in every subject. She is truly a genius of historically-unprecedented significance.

Akira Jaeger - His performance more great than Mikasa. His fighting skill was better than anyone even beat Mikasa. He's also good to balance fighting. His speed was good and he smart.

Lucy Jaeger - She was highest skill than other cadet. She more fastest using gear. Her fighting were much better than anyone. Her speed and anything about her were much better. She was skill as someone in survey corps that he know.

Shadis's list ended

Later, the cadets are practicing hand-to-hand combat. Lucy had practice with Akira which she won again. Akira was pout as he lost again make Lucy smirk at him. Lucy then saw Eren challenge Annie and she know that Reiner was the one convince him. Lucy sigh as she know that Eren going to lose. As her expected, Eren lost against Annie. She also defeat Reiner too. Lucy doesn't realize that she watch them until Annie done talking to him. Lucy had saw Eren's expression make her know that Annie's word must had make him triggered. She had wondered what Annie talking to Eren. Annie saw Lucy make her bow at her a little as she blush at her. Lucy was raised her eyebrows at Annie's behaviour. Akira saw it make him chuckle a little as he know Annie fansgirl over his older sister.

Annie saw Akira chuckle make her glare at him which make him gulped in fear. Lucy sigh as she left them saw Shadis scolding Connie and Sasha for playing around. Wendy had practice with Christa while Ymir watching them. Lucy notice that Ymir had soften look at Christa and Wendy. Lucy had admit that Wendy get Carla's kindness which make her remember of Carla. She was really miss her mother so much even it was hurting her. Lucy sometimes get nightmare about her mother's death and also about injection from her father and other woman who had similar face with her. She had wondered about the woman in her dream. Lucy seem know about what happened to her after her father gone or dead. Akira and Eren were clueless about their father anyway.