Chapter 1

"Hey, Eren. Wake up, lazy brat." Said Lucy who bring the woods. Eren's twin brother, Akira was sigh at him before help Lucy. Eren was stunned a little before he get up. He had apologize to Lucy which she just nodded her head. Mikasa had asked him with a concern on her face about his crying. Eren told Mikasa for not letting anyone know about him crying. Lucy doesn't saying anything as she let Eren talking to Mikasa. Akira had scold Eren lightly make Lucy chuckle a little. Akira just like their mother. Then they meet Hannes. Lucy was cringed at the smell of alcohol.

Lucy was not talkative person so she walked a little far away from him. Lucy had observe them from a little far away. Lucy was smile a little when she saw angry Akira as he scold Hannes. Lucy had listen everything what Eren talking to them. When Eren, Akira and Mikasa left, Lucy get stopped by Hannes which make Lucy glare at him. Hannes flinch at her glare before speak. "Hey, Lucy. Did Eren want to join the survey corps?" Asked Hannes nervously because of her glare. Lucy just bored looking at him before turn back from him. "Yeah, he does. If he join the survey corps, I will join too. Why you care if you doesn't want to fight against titans just like Eren said right now? You better stop drinking from now, old man." Said Lucy a little harsh before leave him.

Hannes was speechless at Lucy's harsh word. Lucy was walk behind them as she listen of Mikasa. She was sigh knowing that Mikasa worry of Eren. Then they listen the bell which mean the scouts come back. They were going there as Lucy trailed off. Lucy had walked up and froze when she saw what happen. Lucy saw there were a few injured soldiers. She had feel hurt to see them make her clench her fist tightly. Even she heard of Moses's mother. And Commander's word had struck her heart make her feel pain so hard that make her hard to breathe. Lucy still control it as she look the soldiers retreat going back. Lucy then heard of two man who badmouthing of them make her feel boiled.

She was angry hitting their head make them look at her. They were look fear at Lucy's scary aura make them feel shiver in spine. Before Lucy saying anything, she had been dragged by Mikasa from them as Mikasa sense a trouble coming. As they far away from them, Mikasa let Lucy go as she look at Lucy. "Stop, Lucy. Calm of your anger down. You going to lose control again if you do that, Lucy." Said Mikasa sternly make Lucy sigh. Lucy just nodded her head which make them feel relieved. They were arrived at their home. Carla was smile at her children especially Lucy. Lucy just smile a little before put the woods.

Lucy was scoffed a little at the scene where Carla flicker Eren's ear. Lucy know that Eren lied a little which failed him. Akira just shook his head before sit with Lucy. Lucy saw Grisha reading the newspaper make her not disturb him. They were having a lunch together in peaceful. Eren saw Grisha going to get ready make him asked him. Then Mikasa told their parents that Lucy, Akira and Eren want to join the survey corps. Lucy was sigh as she can't blame Mikasa. Carla was look scared as she going to scold them. Lucy doesn't want to make her mother angry. She really hated to see her angry like that. Grisha had asked Eren and Akira about their reason when they answer him.

It shocked him a little before looking at Lucy. Lucy was sigh knowing what he asked her. "I'm just want a freedom like Eren and Akira. Also want to save humanity from those titans. That's a reason why I want to join the scouts, dad." Said Lucy lowly. Grisha was silent as he observe her before he left. He had told them that he will show them of his basement make Eren feel excited. Akira just smile while Lucy only silent. After bid him a goodbye, Carla had told Eren that she won't let Eren and other join the scouts. Eren feel angry as he argue with Carla before he run away. Akira feel guilty before chasing after Eren. Mikasa also follow them after Carla told her to watch over Eren.

Lucy was sigh as she decided to leave the house. She want to send the letter to her friends as her friends join the scouts. "Mom, I'm going to send the letter to my friend. I will come back. And I'm sorry for upsetting you, mom." Said Lucy lowly before she left without looking at Carla. Carla was seem upset to see Lucy. Lucy had going to the post and put the letter inside it. Then she going to take fresh air for a while. She just sigh thinking about her mother. She know that her mother was against their dream to join the scouts. She doesn't blame her as she know that her mother worry and scared of their safety.

She was thought so long until something happen. She saw a hand of collosal titan had creaked the top of the wall. She was shock to see it until the wall broken. Lucy doesn't waste her time running back to her house and saw her mother trapped by a boulder. She quickly going over her to help her. "Mom! I will let you out from here. Don't worry, mom!" Said Lucy as she tried to lifted the boulder. Then Eren, Akira and Mikasa come help her. Carla told them to running away and leave her but Lucy doesn't want to leave her mother. "No, mom. I can save you. Hurry up!" Said Lucy without care of the titan's appearance.

Hannes then come over told Carla that he will kill it. Carla had tried to stop him when he left. Lucy just ignore it as she tried to lifted it until she felt that someone carrying her with her siblings. Akira tried to slipped away but failed. "W-What the...? N-NO! Let me go! My mother still there! Let go of me, coward! Let me go!" Yelled Lucy as she tried to slipped away but failed like Akira did. She then look at Carla who smile at her. "Survive, Lucy, Eren, Akira, Mikasa! Live!" Shout Carla for a last message to them. Lucy was crying calling her when she froze to see a smiling titan take her and make Carla fainted. Then that titan eat her make her blood flowing out. Lucy was feel numb as she saw her mother died. They had watch their mother's death in front of them.

"N-No... No... NO!!! MOM!!!" - Lucy

 NO!!! MOM!!!" - Lucy