MY UNWANTED WIFE: 2

Start from the beginning

"Arghh just look at yourself!!!" Tzuyu screamed in frustration while dodging the pillows. Sana then peeked a little inside the blanket. She sighed in relieve.
"Thank God. " Sana said. Tzuyu then stood up and was about to come near but sana stopped her,
"Don't you dare to come near!!!" Sana said threatening. Tzuyu stopped at her tracks. Tzuyu felt a bit hurt cause sana thought tzuyu would hurt her.

"Stay away!!" Sana said she then slowly moved out of the bed and went inside the bathroom. She then Locked herself inside the bathroom.

Tzuyu who was left outside sighed in sadness. Sana then left out of the bathroom after freshen up herself and left tzuyu without saying anything.

"Not even a thank you??........of course , I am just an invisible person in her life. Why would she care about me?? Sigh ." Tzuyu said to herself.

End of flashback.

"Hello , is this investigator Kim speaking??" Said Mr. Minatozaki on the phone.
"I want you to find the girl in the picture. I will pay you as much as you want. Don't tell anyone about this. Got it??" Said Mr. Minatozaki.
"Good . your advance payment will be there. " Mr. Minatozaki said and cut the phone.

The next few days , Mr. Minatozaki didn't even talk to sana. Sana felt guilty even though there wasn't anything to be guilty of. Sana's friend confronted her about what happened. Sana was happy that her friends were on her side.

Then one day sana saw a familiar figure on the mansion. Sana was standing on the staircase.  The tall figure came with their trusted man Mr. Hiroshi.

"Pls take a sit here ma'am. " Said Mr. Hiroshi with a bow. Tzuyu nodded. She then sat there. Her eyes curiously wonder around the mansion.

Sana's eyes grew wide when she saw the laters face.
"Sana , come with me. " Said a cold voice from behind. Sana looked behind. It was her father, her mother was there with him . Sana nodded gulping and followed them.

They entered the living room where tzuyu was sitting. Tzuyu stood up immediately and bowed 90 degree.
"Hmm sit down. " Said Mr. Minatozaki. He sat on the couch with sana and Mrs. Minatozaki.

"So , your names chou tzuyu. " Said Mr. Minatozaki . Tzuyu nodded politely. Then it was an awkward silence.
"I will just go and prepare some snacks. " Said Mrs. Minatozaki and smiled . She left the room.
"Are you in a relationship with my daughter??" Said Mr. Minatozaki breaking the silence.
"No I am not. " Said tzuyu frowning. Thinking about why did Mr. Minatozaki said that. Mr. Minatozaki nodded.

Then it was a bit silence for a while.
"Are you interested in my daughter? And be honest. " Mr. Minatozaki said in a cold tone.
"If I am being honest then yes , I am . " Tzuyu said looking straight at Mr. Minatozakis eyes.
"Sigh , tell me about your family, your job , where you live. " Said Mr. Minatozaki.
"I-i am the only one in my family. I....I do several part time jobs to live. I live in ********* street. Near the convenience store. " Said tzuyu straightforwardly. Mr. Minatozakis face crunched listening to the details.

First of all , an orphan. No family, that means she doesn't belong from any clan. Don't have royal blood or not from any elite family.

Second , it would have been ok for Minatozaki to accept chou tzuyu even if she doesn't have any family only if she was doing some stable job with a good amount of money and had a good house with a car of course. But she doesn't have that too. Which also indicates that she isn't graduated from college or university.

Third, the place she lives is one of the worst part of the town. Most of the criminals were from that street or area. That place wasn't safe .

And if he is going to marry off his daughter to someone it is his least duty to make it sure that his daughter is safe.