Chapter 16 - I will go back now

Começar do início

And when I'm done, all my brothers came forward to hug me, one by one and told me how brave, strong and good person my Mommy was. That they respect her so much for being a great daughter, mother and as a person unlike their birthed mother, Violeta.

Soon, we agreed to talk only for happy things because they are all worried about me as I just woke up.

Diony called the doctor to check up on me while Hady and Poly order some food for all of us.

Rosy never left my side and the good thing about him was he brought Mr. Choco and I love him so much for that.

While we are eating Pizza and having a nice chatting, Ari's phone started to ring that made me look at him.

"Wait, I have to take it." He said before he speaks hello to the caller.

"Hi Mr. De Luca, well this is Nikolas Brown, the Family lawyer of your late grandfather Carlos Rossi, and I called you if you don't mind, if I can visit you in regards with Ms. Artemis Selene Rossi De Luca as the only child of the late Diana Lilibeth Rossi." Ari put it in loudspeaker so that we can hear it. My eyes look around and saw my other brother's eyes grew bigger like a saucer.

"Is it regarding the last will of my grandfather?"

"Yes Sir."

"Okay, you can come at the address that I will give you and thank you for the call."

"No problem Sir." After they bid goodbye to each other, all their eyes fell on me like I'm the most interesting thing in the world.

"Why you are all looking at me like that?" I asked while biting my pizza. Ari looked at me with smirk before he speaks.

"Nothing Bambina, for me you're just the most fascinating to look at." And he gave me wink that absolutely turned my cheeks into red. They teased me a lot after that and I don't have idea when my red cheeks will turn back to its normal color. But seeing them like this; smiling, teasing and laughing? I couldn't ask for more.

If my Mommy told me that I am their happiness, well for me, they are not only my brothers;

They are my bestfriends.

And if I am given a chance to choose a brothers, I will still choose them because they are my everything that no one can replace.

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

I hope you like this chapter....

For clarification, I mentioned on this chapter the meaning of photographic memory — and if I defined it inaccurately, don't be mean because I wrote the meaning of it based on the movie that I love "the girl with the dragon tattoo" — where the MC Lisbeth salander has great photographic memory.

And for Apollo/Poly — though in previous chapter, Ares asked him to hack Violeta's phone — meaning that he's so smart in that field and in computer. He is just lazy to read books but he's not stupid actually.
🤣

Hope it will clear some confusion.

And of there is still, please comment and we will correct it....