Chapter 16 - I will go back now

Start from the beginning

"Why you're sorry? Are you okay now? Did Violeta, the meany woman hurt you that much?" I told him with so much worries in my eyes.

"What are you saying princess?" I turned my head to Rosy who is holding my hand now. And I frowned when I saw him having dark color under his eyes like Hady.

Oh! All of them actually.

"Bambina can you tell us what happened, I mean how you came up here?" Ari asked softly.

"When I woke up, the first thing that I saw is a woman with a mask. She was holding a needles and Hady was not moving. I yelled at her for hurting Hady and then she called me bitch's kid. She's very scary and I know I need to buy some time so that one of you could save me from her...." and I told them everything. While I am talking, their eyes never blink and noticed how they hold their breathing.

If I am disrespectful, I will laugh so loud at them because their mouth were ajar.

And when I'm done, their eyes were still fixed on me.

"Uhm.. hello! I am here." I wave my hand until everyone started to babble words that I can't understand, So I cleared my throat to make them stop from talking at the same time.

"I am sorry Bambina. We're just so overwhelmed. We didn't know that your mother was my lost Aunt." Ari explained with soft eyes.

"I know, I just found it out after I finished reading the diary. I was planning to give it to you since I'm done reading it. But I never had the chance."

"Is that why you're very protective of it?" He asked as I answered Yes verbally, and said that my Mommy told me to give it to him.

"You mean, you've done reading the diary?But how? It's very thick, if I'm going to read it, I would need a month to finish it." Poly said with hint of astonishment like it's very impossible for me to do it. And I giggle because he looks so funny.

"I think she has photographic memory, right Little one?" Diony asked with proud smile on his lips.

"Yes."

"What the f*ck is that?" Poly asked dumbfoundedly but Hady smack his head for saying no no words and for being so slow.

"It's the ability to remember information or visual images in great detail. It short she's having a good memory. It's a great ability just so you know Apollo." Diony explained to him while Rosy and Hady chuckled at him for what reason, I have no idea.

"So everything in that diary - you can tell us the details precisely?" Poly asked again.

"Yes, every detail. Like how Violeta who was 19, abused my Mommy when she was just 14 years old after she found out that Carlos Rossi was not her true father. Carlos married her mother, Liliana even she was pregnant already." All of them gasps but told me to continue.

"And her hatred to my Mommy intensified when Carlos made his last will and according to it, my Mommy will inherit 50% of all his property. When their parents were on business trip, Violeta will invited her friends and they will all make fun of her, and trapped her inside her closet until their parents came back, and she's just only 15. She was also got kicked, punched and slapped when mommy informed one of their maids about her abused. And the worst of all was when Violeta threatened her that she will kill Carlos if my Mommy will not leave them. And because Mommy love her parents, she left them and do exactly what Violeta told her. And that is to disappear, like she never existed. But Carlos never give up, he searched for her. And when he found her, my Mommy told her the reason why she do that, for that Carlos stop the searching and respect her decision."