Chapter 10

Let's go! 2 chapters within at least few days, I'm not going to say much for this but other than thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

-----Time Skip 2 Years----

After graduating from U.A. both Izuku and Momo had moved into a decently sized apartment. Inside the said apartment we see Midoriya, who right now is the #3 hero behind Hawks. And he is panicking on the phone with Bakugou on the other end.

"Nerd calm down, I can't understand what you are saying. Calm your ass down....and slow down when you're speaking."
"I just don't know what I am going to do or say..." Midoriya replied, trying his best to steel his nerves. Bakugou sighed. " Just do it on your guy's next date I don't fucking know! You know I struggle with this whole romance shit." Over the phone Izuku could hear the door to Bakugou's apartment open. "Oh shit Ochaco just got home from the patrol so I gotta go. Good luck Deku!" Bakugou ended the call.

'What time is it?' Midoriya thought as he looked at the time on his phone and it read 2:30 p.m. 'Ok I got about an hour to a hour and a half before Momo gets back from her patrol.' With this he went to his fridge and got the shopping list for their week's worth of groceries.he grabbed his keys and left and locked the apartment Then out he went to the store.

'God I hope she doesn't find the surprise I have for her...'

"We are ready to go to the next step"

------------------------------------------------------

-------Time Skip 1 Hour Later-----

Momo walked into the apartment, after unlocking the door and shut it. She called out to her boyfriend. "Hey Izuku? I'm home!"

No answer....

'Was he called into his agency early?' Momo thought as she made her way to the fridge to get a drink after the patrol she just off of. Earlier than she expected to be done. As she walked up to the fridge she saw that the shopping list that her and Izuku had made last weekend was not there. Just as on queue the door to the apartment had opened and shut.
"I thought I had locked the door..." Midoriya said to himself as he held 3-5 bags of groceries in his arms. Momo walked out of the kitchen and leaned on the door frame.

"Because I made it back!"

Midoriya, not expecting his girlfriend there, jumped. "Jesus Momo don't do that to me. Anyhow how was the patrol?"
"Just a regular patrol nothing out of the ordinary." Momo replied as she walked up to him and took some of the bags.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight, seeming how our lives have been busy with us being heros." Midoriya asked.

"Sure! What time are you thinking of, I kind of need to take a shower and get ready." Momo said as she was putting the cold food into the fridge. Izuku thought on it for a moment. He thought back to the first date they had. And where they went to.
'We can have dinner around 6:30 and be there at about 7:45...just in time for the surprise..' Midoriya thought to himself...or so he thought

"Babe, as much I find it cute that you still do that but my answer needs to be words not mumble jumble." Momo laughed. "Oh sorry, I guess I answered you when I was mumbling. Would it be ok if we left about 6:30 to make it to dinner?" Midoriya asked as he put the rest of the food away.

"That'd be perfect I just got to get ready!"

And there we go! 2 chapters within a few days! A new achievement people! But I hope you guys have been enjoying this book so far...I might be writing a chapter of "The Music Behind the Rage" here later on but not right now because my fingers are getting sore so...
Plus if you know Izuku's surprise...don't say anything. I don't like when people spoil things for others but anyways...as always I hope ye enjoy! (If you get this reference...you are my best friend 😁)
Peace out! 😁👌