Chapter 2

Before this chapter starts I just want to say thank you to the 76 reads on the first chapter. I can not put it into words for how much it means to me. And if I am going to be honest this is going to be a short story but it will have multiple parts. Enough of me rambling let's get into it!

Midoriya did not expect Uraraka to ask about his childhood best friend.
"Well I have known Bakugou since we were little, and our mom's have known each other since they were in school. Why what's up?" Midoriya asked.
"Well I....I...I want to confess to him and since you have known him the longest, I came to ask you. I understand that of you don't wan-"
" Yeah I can once this celebration is over."
Uraraka hearing this gave Midoriya a big bear hug. He hugged back.
" Let's head back in befor-" That is when the PA system went off. But neither could hear what it said.

Kirishima walked up to the pair, "The security system is going off why are you not-" H saw Midoriya and Uraraka hugging
"Midobro I thought you like M-." Before Kirishima could spill the beans Midoriya slapped his hand over his mouth while looking away with a blush on his face.
"Uraraka was a-asking for h-help with something? Let's head back in before Aizawa yells at us." And with this Midoriya started off toward the dorms, with the two in toe.
Once the 3 got toward the dorms, Midoriya could hear he alarms now.
SECURITY ALERT:  VILLAINS HAVE BEEN SPOTTED! THREAT LEVEL 9A!
Oh no this is not good.
The three entered the common room with all of the students there. Ida walked up to the trio.
"Midoriya! What are you doing outside while the alarms are going off! This is unacceptable!" Ida yelled while chopping the air.
"Ida it is fine, Uraraka wanted to know to see if I could help her with something. What villains were spotted." Midoriya asked while pacing, trying to think what're Villains wanted.
Jirou replied, "It was the League."
Midoriya hearing this, stopped in his tracks and turned pale. He realized something.
"I know what they are after..." Midoriya tailed off. He knew that this day would come.
"Iz-Midoriya what are they after?" Momo questioned.
"They are after-" Midoriya said as the door of the common room flew off the hinges. There stepped out Tomura Shigaraki. The leader of the league of villains
"Hello Class 2-A. We meet again. But the difference between last year and this year is that we have have the upper hand." Shigaraki pulled something that made Midoriya pale even more. He saw the body of the former #1 hero All Might.
"As you can already tell we have taken care of Toshinori Yagi a.k.a All Might," Then he turned to Midoriya, "Better known as YOUR father."

To be continued...

Sorry for this being so short but things are going to be kicking in high gear here in a while and since I am still in school I don't know when the next part of the story will be coming out because of all the school work that will be coming out. But anyway please comment any thoughts/feedback I would really appreciate it!
Take care everyone! Peace! 😁🤗