Chapter 3

Hey everyone Hutch here coming to you with a new chapter. And before the chapter starts I'd like to say THANK YOU for the 237 read in total!! Like holy shit you guys! If I am going to be honest, I thought that not a lot of people might not read this but I thought 'eh what the hell I'll try it'...and now here we are...god damn I love you all. Now enough for bickering...let's get right into it!

Everyone just sat there, quiet. Midoriya was inwardly panicking.
'How did they find out...the only ones who knew were some of the staff at UA and Me, and...oh no...this is not happening'

Midoriya thought back to when he was training at the beach with his dad, having a dad/son bonding time when while in the middle of the session All Might had a vision. And he said that if the LOV was spotted meant two things. One was that HE made his move and the second was that both Toshinori and Inko were long dead.
Midoriya was struggling to keep his anger in check, "Why? Why did you do this?"

Shigaraki chuckled dryly. "Well we did this to break you mentally before we not only capture you but kill you. You have the most problematic quirk for us. So we get rid of you we get rid of the problem." He started walking to Midoriya. This did not go unseen by the Explosive Pomeranian.
"I don't think so Crusty! You ain't going near the nerd." Bakugou warned the villain. With emphasis from the explosions from his hands.
Shigaraki was extremely irritated. "*Sigh* Kurogiri send the high-end Nomu. I don't want to leave here without the only biological son of All Might, Izuku Midoriya."
"Right away Young Master." Kurogiri obeyed.
(I suck at fight sciences so here here is a small thing)
Then the war began.
During the battle, all of the students from classes 2-A and all of the staff members fought for their lives. Then when the villains saw they were losing they were forced to retreat. Having to retreat without their target was seriously disappointing to Tomura, but having him mentally broken was complete, that would make it a lot easier to capture him.
“Alright League of Villains we must retreat. We are greatly out leveled here so we must leave.” Tomura commanded. And like that, they were gone.
All of the students looked toward Midoriya. Who was just broken?
‘I have to leave to find Shigaraki. I have to do this alone. I don't want anyone hurt or worse. I haven’t even confessed to her yet.’ Midoriya said to himself. He had to do this for the future generations of heroes so they don’t lose their parents. He had to do this for everyone. Including himself to be given closure.
“I had a feeling that this was going to transpire sooner or later, so I prepared earlier. I left letters in your guys’ room. I have to find him, and I have to do it alone.” As Midoriya said this he activated Full Cowling and then in a flash of green he was gone.
They all just stood there staring at the spot where Midoriya once was. He was gone and he wasn’t coming back until he brought the entire League down. Momo ran to her room crying. She opened her door, saw the letter, picked it up, and slammed her door shut.
When she started to read the letter she started to tear up. She then noticed that this was a confession in her letter. For his feelings for her. Feelings that she doesn’t know when or if she’ll ever reciprocate to him.
(Midoriya’s Letter)

Dear Momo Yaoyorozu,

If you are reading this then it was true. The secret is out. I know you and I haven’t spoken to each other outside of class. But I am done hiding these feelings for you….
I like everything about you.
Your smile. Your laugh. And your personality. Man, your personality shines brighter than your beauty ever can. I started to like you at the beginning of our 1st year, more than a classmate or friend.
And again if I’m being honest, I completely understand that if you don’t like me. As I wrote earlier, I'm done hiding these feelings for you. I’m writing you this note in case something happens to me, then nothing goes unsaid. I hope that doesn’t happen but I can’t promise anything. I don’t want you to worry about me. I have to do this on my own. I don’t want to lose you. Forgive me for saying this but: please don’t come looking for me.
I don’t know how long I’ll be gone but just know that…

I Love You, Momo Yaoyorozu.
Until we see each other again,
Izuku Midoriya

And that is it for now you guys I hope you guys liked this part. I loved writing this part. And as usual please give me some feedback. And if you want to vote. I will see you guys in the next one!
Peace 😁🤗