Chapter 1

"I can't believe that it has been awhile.... since that day....since he left." Momo said to Bakugou. He glanced up to Momo, then a few moments later, Bakugou found tears running down his face."
"Yeah...I guess it has hasn't it?" Bakugou replied remembering what happened a few months prior.
'I miss you....Izuku' Both Momo and Bakugou thought simultaneously. Bakugou with his childhood best friend. And Momo had lost the most important thing that mattered to her.

--3 Months Ago--
(At the 2A End of Year Celebration)
Everyone was rejoicing the fact that they have made it this far on their journeys to become heroes. And as a plus they don't have to deal with the pervert, Minoru Mineta after he got expelled from doing some rather... explicit actions toward the female students. Bakugou saw his best friend from across the common room and quietly snuck behind him and scared the hell outta him.
"AHHHHH What the- Oh you asshole!" Midoriya said as he turned to see the culprit to be none other than, Katsuki Bakugou.
"I have taught you well....my friend." Bakugou replied.
Bakugou wondered, " What are your plans for this summer?"
Midoriya thought on this for a minute, "If I am going to be honest I don't-"
"Hey Deku! You got a minute?"
Midoriya turned around to see the zero gravity user of 2-A, Ochako Uraraka with a blush to her face.
"Huh? Yeah I can talk to you," He turned to Katsuki. "Mind if I talk to her?"
Katsuki nodded. "I have to find shitty hair anyway." And with that there stood the two.
Midoriya looked at Uraraka, "What do you want to talk about?"
"C-Can I talk to y-you in private?" Uraraka asked embarrassed.
Midoriya nodded, "Lead the way."
Both of them left the common room, which didn't go unseen by the "big sister of 2-A" Momo sighed 'I guess I don't have a chance with him I guess...' She thought as she went over to the lunch table to talk with Jirou and Mina.

'Oh God please don't tell me this is what I think this is...' Midoriya thought to himself inwardly panicking.
"H-How l-long have you known Bakugou?" Uraraka asked while stuffing her hands in her face to hide her embarrassment.
This is not what he expected at all...

To be continued....

Hey Guys! I hope that you enjoyed this first part of the A Hero's Return. I am very new to writing stories, so I would appreciate if you gave me as much feedback as you can so then I can write these better. And I apologize for this chapter being so short but I will upload another chapter when I get a chance.
Peace everyone!
And I do not own BNHA (MHA) or any of the characters I just own the story