13: friend rule

Comincia dall'inizio

jungwon panicked and sped walked, he just stopped abruptly and pretended to be looking at one of the posters on the wall.

she wouldn't know it's him since his back was facing her.

or that's what he thought.

"ugh." she groaned, "people are scarier than i thought." she muttered.

"eh?" she said, her footsteps came closer.

jungwon felt a tap on his shoulder, he was frozen in place before he turned around like a robot. he placed a smile on his face, a very forced one.

it was kind of strange how she knew right off the bat that it was him.

he was sweating. if you payed close attention, his hands were shaking as well.

"oh..." he managed to get out, "fancy seeing you here."

the girl glared, "you go to MY SCHOOL?" she asked in surprise.

jungwon jumped back from her loud voice, placing a hand on his chest, "i thought you knew that."

the girl crossed her arms, "then how come i've never seen you here before?" she pouted.

i've been doing a good job at hiding until how.

he shrugged, "um, i dunno?" he said while looking to the side, scratching his head awkwardly.

he looked back at her, she still had a suspicious look on her face.

"take that thing out of your mouth." he said as he pulled out the lollipop and tossed it in the trash, "so distracting."

it was silent, he was waiting for her to talk again but instead she hugged him tightly.

"this is great. now we really will become good friends like this." she smiled, she tried hugging tighter but she felt like there wasn't much to hug.

and not to mention, his stomach kept growling at her.

hisano pulled away and a worried expression filled her face, "laundry boy..."

his face was crimson red, "what?"

her hand felt his stomach, only the white fabric separating their skin.

"have you been eating?"

jungwon has lost his appetite and formed an accidental habit of not eating ever since he broke the urn of his mom. he slowly forgot to eat and when he did, it was always a little bit or with heeseung forcing him.

"yeah. just did." he lied, not looking her in the eye.

"by the way! if we're going to be friends, you can't lie to me." she frowned, "that's a rule."

he just sighed, "sorry, i'm just not really hungry." he admitted.

"i'm pretty sure the cafeteria is still open, let's get something there." she suggested happily.

"i'm really not that hungry."

she ignored him and went for his wrist, "don't be like that, let's go-"

he pulled back aggressively, "i told you i'm not hungry." he said clearly.

the girl stared at him angrily before digging for something in her skirt pocket. she pulled out her journal and wrote something hurriedly.

- eat at school together.

she shoved the pocket sized journal in his face, close enough for him to read it. it was in big letters.

"you said we have to do everything that we write on here." she frowned, hoping he wouldn't break his promise.

he gritted his teeth at the look on her face, she was so cute.

"fuck." he sighed, "come here." he placed his hand behind her head and pulled her in for a hug.

hiding the flustered look on his face, he smiled, a smile that hisano would die to see.

"fine, let's go eat."

bruh tysm for 300 reads alrdy !!

i'm contemplating publishing a
bunch of chapters all at once but idk LOL

it's actually a lot longer than i
thought it'd be...

ok anyway

bye :)