worked in a different way

To his home office, type was to his computer to be typing away to then take a hand off to then place it to a cup to then place it to his mouth to sip to place it back down to dart his eyes to look over his work.
Type then took in a deep breathe, to move up his arms to Streach to then move away from the desk to then go about to his kitchen to be standing to the counter to start on his lunch.
Taking the plate with the food, he then went to his table to take a hand to the side of the bread to eye the action to crumble the pieces.
Signing, he then slowly looked up to grit his teeth to shake his head.
Why am I still to be missing that son of a bitch! God, it's been months!
Flexing his jaw he got quickly up to go and take a shower to do something to vent his frustrations.
With his forehead to the shower wall, type moaned and grunted, has he had a hand to his member to stroke, to have two fingers inside his cavity to thrust them in and out, to then sign. He was no where close.
Type then slammed his hands palms down to the wall to either side of his head to then slap it with irritation.
"Fuck! I try to have sex with a woman, can't get it up, try to have sex with a man, can't fucking stomach it! What I can't cum again without that sick twisted dick!"
Type took in a deep breathe, to then turn to place his back to the wall to then lift his head up to then place his hands to his erection to then pump it and hard.
I'm not allowing him to mess up my sex life! I can cum! I don't fucking need him to.....
Type then curled his lips inward has he thought of there past sexual acts to then cum and hard all over his hands.
Slowly he opened his eyes, to then look to the ceiling to breathe heavily.
"God.....I am pathetic."
Type shook his head to then turn to wash his hands under the water in anger.
With a towel about his mid section, type was back to the table to be crumbling the edge of his bread.
He then wrapped his arms about himself to then look forward.
What in the hell am I doing with my life? Still working at this fucking job, to barely ever come in because I just can't stand to see him. Been over I don't even know how many months that has passed and he still hasn't.....
Type then placed his hands to his eyes to rub.
Am I waiting for him to come find me? Apologize? Tell me he loves me?
Type darkly chuckled to himself to then move his hands away to look up to his ceiling.
You are nothing but a fool. You were nothing but your body to him, nothing but a fuck.
Type gritted his teeth and hard to then get up to go lay to his couch to place his hands under his head to close his eyes to take in deep breathes.
This asshole has changed me so much and I'm still expecting....
Type shook his head to then go to his side to slowly open his eyes to look at the ground.
Why can't I just move on? Meet a woman....or a man.... And....
Type made a gagging sound has he thought of another guy to touch him to then go to his stomach to groan into his pillow.
God! I let that younger son of a bitch in me why can't I let another? I obviously like it so.......
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to the side to dart his eyes over his new living room.
This man has done nothing but fuck up your life and used you and yet you are being so loyal to him..... Why! He does not fucking deserve it, God I need to get over this mental block and just get out there and.......fuck had much has possible like I did before.....mm....I do have that one girls number....ugh, but it's been to long, I bet she wouldn't remember me.
Type signed to then go back to his side to wrap his arms about.
Why do I have to be like this? Why can't I just move on! What in the living hell am I waiting for! He just fucking used you, there is nothing else to say about this! God just move on! Be with someone else!
Type groaned to then get up and quick to then go to the table to grab the sandwich to then place it to his mouth to eat in anger to then peer his eyes down to groan.
Why are you hard when you think about that....... Fuck! I am so over this!
Type ate the rest of his food has he stood to take in deep breathes to then grab the plate to then go to the kitchen to slam it to the sink to then place his hands to the counters edge to then hang his head to eye over the material that broke to sign and heavily.
He then turned to place his bare back to the semi cold counter to wrap his arms about to eye down.
I know I can get over this.....I know I can fall out of love with this prick!
Type closed his eyes to then have his chin quiver a bit to let the tears roll.
He then slide down to then bend his legs to his chest to wrap his arms about to cry and hard.
Why did you have to do this to me! Why did you make me fall in love with you! Why did I fall! You were nothing but a prick! Who only let me in a bit...... Wouldn't even let me know what we were..... God! Please let me forget all about this asshole!